Ross Matthews strongly suggesting Britney will be on Drag Race

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, breatheheavy said:

Hmmmm IDK. I heard from a lot of people that she's definitely not doing this and Miley is the big grab for this season. 

I mean she may not be in the episode that was rumored she’d be in but idk that video he seems to be discreetly confirming her episode as guest judge. I feel like he would have denied it completely if there was no truth to it yet. 

19 minutes ago, breatheheavy said:

Hmmmm IDK. I heard from a lot of people that she's definitely not doing this and Miley is the big grab for this season. 

I mean, no shade but whoever your sources are can't legally confirm it anyway. The only reason Ross even knows is because he's also a judge so I'm more inclined to believe his awful cover up in this video. Plus, it's right around Domination time and would be a great promo opportunity.

• Super Mods

I can see the scripted one liners her team have for her “your look is dominating” “You keep doing your thang girl, that’s your prerogative” “choose your own destiny” “you better work *****!” “Your look is faded and cool” 

ElKH.gif

Archived