So why do y'all hate Brit now?

ydmc

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, jordyybitch said:

Don’t watch it than lmao like she owes you something?????? Like 20 years of leading feminism in our society wasn’t taxing enough? If you don’t like her, don’t look at her. Get a hobby.

I saw it in person at Brighton Pride (which for what it was was just about worth the £20.00 considering I went for the event). u ok cause I didn't say I don't like her babes, you seem delusional? You also seem really offended about my observations? Wishing she'd show a bit of passion and stop ripping the piss from her fans pockets doesn't make me a hater bbz.  Perhaps work on yourself before giving others life advice. xoxo

23 hours ago, .: lucky :. said:

I don't hate her at all. Most other people here are frustrated because she's not what they want her to be. This has always been the problem with Britney... the world wants her to be something she's not.

Or don’t even want to be :badthoughts:

I don’t blame her for being lazy.. I’m happy what’s she’s done. I don’t even know why she’s working from 2008 - she’s under c-ship thing.. I think we don’t know anything about her life. Oficcialy she can’t handle any ****.. besides that we received new music, perfomarces, tv appearances, tours and residency.. I think we should be grateful that in her condition she’s still doing many things. Calling her lazy is not a right thing to do from her fans. We should support her and not drag her every time.. the world including her fans wanted something else from her - right from the 1998.. the more we tear her apart the less we will get from her.. 

“love me hate me but all of the boys and all of the girls are begging if u seek amy” 

:disappointed:

18 hours ago, maquisl said:

If we don't start to complain, she wont change her attitude and everything will be even worse. I mean... Look what we have so far: ONE HORRIBLY EDITED PROMO PHOTO FOR DOMINATION and a messy event where she didn't even say a single word. :brityawning:

it's been nothing but complaints since the "announcement" and we still have received nothing.... looks like no one's listening :juggingu:

Hate? :tiffcackle: It's regrettable to see how every artist is getting out of their comfort zone to create new things, new concepts to reach their fans and Britney is doing the strict minimum and relies on nostalgia. It's not hate, it's disappointment, it's not a bad word. But she's done nothing to even be appreciated or disappointing at the moment so...:akii: We'll see when Domination starts. 

On 12/6/2018 at 9:17 PM, BRSM_jl said:

Because whenever she gives us anything, it's lazy and effortless. I don't blame her for taking breaks but I'm tired of the nostalgia act.

I miss 2016ney.. The last time we had passion from Brit.

But people complained a lot in 2016 as well.

1 hour ago, ydmc said:

tbh I've read most of what y'all wrote, and what transpires is that y'all are just pissed at her cuz she's not doing what you wish she were :yaknow: 

Totally like release music when you're a singer or something. If she spent as much time focusing on her music than she does on (half) promoting her perfume that'd be a totally different story. And before someone comes and say "Yeah but look at Rihanna.." Rihanna takes care of her projects from start to end, Britney stamps her name on it and says she loves Vanilla candles in an itw to explain her choices. Back when she started it was adorable now it's saddening because you kinda see that she didn't really grow as an artist. :tifftear:

I still don't hate her, I think I just expected (again) too much at some point. 

8 hours ago, .: lucky :. said:

it's been nothing but complaints since the "announcement" and we still have received nothing.... looks like no one's listening :juggingu:

Image result for pretends to be shocked gif

Her team is **** so I'm not surprised. As long they keep making money with Britney, they don't care about us or her legacy.

On 12/6/2018 at 11:59 PM, Complication said:

She slayed the first few POM shows. You could see her counting the steps, but she did really well.

Still tragic overall. :mj:

In my opinion, if she has 10 shows to do, she'll start doing well from the 6th and then we start all over again and it's a shame. The best example was the BBMAs, mermaidney on POM and even on the tragic POM Tour  :crying1:

19 hours ago, dcooper29090 said:

Britney Jean is by far the most insulting aspect of her career. The audacity, if she didn't know then she should damn well have listened to her own album before release but the reality is she did know and allowed it to be released and paid for by her fans. Yes, we haven't concrete evidence but that information would NEVER be revealed anyway. It truly is a disgrace considering it was marketed as "her most personal album ever". It's no wonder she looked completely disengaged at the listening party :ipass:

"Most personal ever", and yet the person in question is barely present. The irony of that would be hilarious, if it wasn't so insulting. 

Archived