So why do y'all hate Brit now?

ydmc

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
45 minutes ago, f**knfurter said:

Someone: -criticizes something about Britney's career-

Y'all: Why do you wish Britney was dead?

(Admittedly, I'm not watching y'all lately, so if there was an influx of hate I wouldn't know. But y'all are hella dramatic.)

Queen of polarizing the base. Actually, Britney polarizes people in general. But yeah, B-Army is dramatic as ****...but what else is new?  :mhm:

6 hours ago, The Dream said:

We all know they'll come back when she slays her first show

ydmc

She wont slay the 1st show because she will be a nervous wreck :mj: That's a fact.  She will slay at some point , but she has shown us that she can't do it for too long :mj:

And I don't hate her... I'm just tired of her lazy attitude and her sh*tty decisions. If we don't start to complain, she wont change her attitude and everything will be even worse. I mean... Look what we have so far: ONE HORRIBLY EDITED PROMO PHOTO FOR DOMINATION and a messy event where she didn't even say a single word. :brityawning:

I dont hate her. I dont have problems with her having breaks long breaks, she has a life as so do I. The thing that is, and rightfully so, upsetting is that she doesn't bring anything to the table of substance anymore when she does return. She won't get her *** in the studio to dance, she won't make any effort to sing live, she won't even rehearse her own show which means the poor fans on the first 3 or 4 dates get a sloppy, forgetful performer. I understand she has anxiety but she has shown on occasions she can chat to the crowd off script and it really shows her realness but then it's a one time thing and back to being a boring robot.

She happily rides the gravy train absorbing the money without a second thought for the people throwing the cash at her. Like really, you can't sit in the chair for an hour to have good make up and hair for your performance in front of THOUSANDS of paying customers? Or rehearse enough to hit all the moves properly? Or wear a spectacle of a costume? Instead wearing lingerie for a whole show with make up that looks like it's been blasted at you with a shotgun....really? Then you have the M&G horror stories. Must I go on? I don't care that she isn't recording new music, I don'[t even care that she's become a nostalgia act, I just wanna see passion from her again. 

She doesn't have a gun to her head, she isn't FORCED to do it so she is complicit in giving minimal effort and charging extortionate prices for her "business". Fans have every right to be disappointed with her treatment after sticking with her through many years. If you don't want to give it your all then just quit. 

Its not hate, but it would be justified if it was. I mean there's the fact that we are presented with the same no singing, no dancing live act for five years. But thats not even the worst part. The worst, most unforgivable thing for me is Britney Jean. And it's not because it's a bad album, a bad Britney album i can take. Everyone has them. Its the fact that someone else was the lead vocalist for most of it and her team thought we wouldnt notice. If there was ever any doubt that Britney is just a name and a face behind a brand as opposed to a real artist, this quelled that for me. Thats just some next level f**kery and im suprised she still has a career with that stunt. But i do not hate her, cant hate someone i do not know. And i still watch everything up to Circus and feel an enormous sense joy watching it all. And Glory and FF were amazing so Im still here. But am more excited when old demos and live performances hit the net than i am about her new projects

2 hours ago, BritneysBitch82 said:

Its not hate, but it would be justified if it was. I mean there's the fact that we are presented with the same no singing, no dancing live act for five years. But thats not even the worst part. The worst, most unforgivable thing for me is Britney Jean. And it's not because it's a bad album, a bad Britney album i can take. Everyone has them. Its the fact that someone else was the lead vocalist for most of it and her team thought we wouldnt notice. If there was ever any doubt that Britney is just a name and a face behind a brand as opposed to a real artist, this quelled that for me. Thats just some next level f**kery and im suprised she still has a career with that stunt. But i do not hate her, cant hate someone i do not know. And i still watch everything up to Circus and feel an enormous sense joy watching it all. And Glory and FF were amazing so Im still here. But am more excited when old demos and live performances hit the net than i am about her new projects

Britney Jean is by far the most insulting aspect of her career. The audacity, if she didn't know then she should damn well have listened to her own album before release but the reality is she did know and allowed it to be released and paid for by her fans. Yes, we haven't concrete evidence but that information would NEVER be revealed anyway. It truly is a disgrace considering it was marketed as "her most personal album ever". It's no wonder she looked completely disengaged at the listening party :ipass:

3 hours ago, dcooper29090 said:

I dont hate her. I dont have problems with her having breaks long breaks, she has a life as so do I. The thing that is, and rightfully so, upsetting is that she doesn't bring anything to the table of substance anymore when she does return. She won't get her *** in the studio to dance, she won't make any effort to sing live, she won't even rehearse her own show which means the poor fans on the first 3 or 4 dates get a sloppy, forgetful performer. I understand she has anxiety but she has shown on occasions she can chat to the crowd off script and it really shows her realness but then it's a one time thing and back to being a boring robot.

She happily rides the gravy train absorbing the money without a second thought for the people throwing the cash at her. Like really, you can't sit in the chair for an hour to have good make up and hair for your performance in front of THOUSANDS of paying customers? Or rehearse enough to hit all the moves properly? Or wear a spectacle of a costume? Instead wearing lingerie for a whole show with make up that looks like it's been blasted at you with a shotgun....really? Then you have the M&G horror stories. Must I go on? I don't care that she isn't recording new music, I don'[t even care that she's become a nostalgia act, I just wanna see passion from her again. 

She doesn't have a gun to her head, she isn't FORCED to do it so she is complicit in giving minimal effort and charging extortionate prices for her "business". Fans have every right to be disappointed with her treatment after sticking with her through many years. If you don't want to give it your all then just quit. 

Don’t watch it than lmao like she owes you something?????? Like 20 years of leading feminism in our society wasn’t taxing enough? If you don’t like her, don’t look at her. Get a hobby.

Archived