So why do y'all hate Brit now?

ydmc

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
56 minutes ago, zone said:

Lolshe never slays the first show, she is starting to be good after 8-10shows

No, the premiere of POM was pretty good, most of exhale was slayed with the BO medley tbh. Fans were slayed even for the FFT first night, even tho for different reasons.

And lets not discuss the POM 2.0 first night. :well:

I don’t.  Sometimes she annoys the **** out of me, especially as of late (I still can’t believe she only showed up for two minutes and didn’t even say one word at that Domination “event” :ririshade2:), but she’s my girl and my all-time favorite artist, and she always will be.  At this point I’ve spent 3/4 of my life stanning for her.  

12 hours ago, Chris88 said:

Totally like release music when you're a singer or something. If she spent as much time focusing on her music than she does on (half) promoting her perfume that'd be a totally different story. And before someone comes and say "Yeah but look at Rihanna.." Rihanna takes care of her projects from start to end, Britney stamps her name on it and says she loves Vanilla candles in an itw to explain her choices. Back when she started it was adorable now it's saddening because you kinda see that she didn't really grow as an artist. :tifftear:

I still don't hate her, I think I just expected (again) too much at some point. 

But at the end of the day :

1. No one forces anyone to subscribe to what she puts out

2. She's free to release whatever she wants to, artistic integrity :yaknow: (even tho it's undies or candles)

9 hours ago, ydmc said:

But at the end of the day :

1. No one forces anyone to subscribe to what she puts out

2. She's free to release whatever she wants to, artistic integrity :yaknow: (even tho it's undies or candles)

You're totally right. No one is forced to. But I'm trying to explain to the person who started the thread that it's not hate but deception. And to sum it up, I'm bugged that Britney as an artist has never really evolved...artistically. The only thing that's clear with the actual Britney is that she really loves money, more than her so-called "artistic integrity".:jlostare:

Love her to death...but come on, she needs to step it up.  If she was always on it like she was in 2016-2017...I’d be totall content.  But the 2018 POM shows were kind of embarrassing with all the constant hair fixing and random ticks.  It would also be nice to get new music.

Hopefully Domination is awesome, but I can already see the future threads bashing “Abomination” lmao

Archived