What Britney song is so absurd, that the GP wouldn't even believe it's part of her discography?

Chaoscontrol

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’ll Never Stop Loving You. Bet many aren’t aware that she was serving 90’s Mariah realness on that track and that it truly is the underrated song that got away. :gobaby:

Intimidated too because she was serving MJ to the max on that track. 

Boys (Co-Ed Remix) with Pharrell is also one that shook the hip-hop/urban audience. The Answer is another one too. Classic Ryan Leslie / P. Diddy vibes. I Got That Boom Boom was another fire hip-hop-esque track serving 2003 Southern rap vibes. Basically any Hip-Hop/R&B track from Britney since a lot of the GP thinks of Britney as some goody-two shoe basic white pop tart when in reality, it’s quite the opposite as some of her most fire work has been hip-hop inspired.

And then you have deep, soulful, and personal tracks like Someday, Let Go, Baby Boy and many others which showcase the artistic side to her that was never fully displayed for the world to see.

EDIT: oop, I think I misread the OP :drown:

Archived