What Britney song is so absurd, that the GP wouldn't even believe it's part of her discography?

Chaoscontrol

6 hours ago, Scrappy said:

Me :cuteidk:: "Toxic. This is Britney!"

Them :ririshade2:: "Uh, no, this is not Britney. I don't listen to trash.

Come on now, if you know Toxic you know it’s Britney. That voice is so Britney!

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, Chaoscontrol said:

Hey Exhale! 

So, title. What Britney song is so completely absurd that if you showed any random person, they wouldn't even believe it's her song. 

The average person doesn't listen to her albums, and only knows the radio hits. 

So which song would completely blow their mind (toniiiight)?

Discuss!:evilpatrick:

And then we kiss

19 hours ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

That’s such a hard question. Mmm... maybe Strangest Love, mannequin, or when I found you. I dunno, the GO doesn’t seem to think that Britney is Incapable of creating emotionally deep music. She’s got so many songs that aren’t about boys, *** and partying. Hopefully B10 has a bit more variety  in songs. 

I don't get why people insist on calling Mannequin "deep", "meaningful", etc...  It's a filler, that's it. 

I think "Over To You Now" might be one of her strangest officially released songs. Just doesnt seem appropriate for her style, obviously it was just a b-side but even so, strange. It's like a bad Madonna B-Side from the Ray Of Light/Music era. Weird too because all the songwriters are so talented, just weird that that's what they came up with.

12 hours ago, allthatshewantsisanotherbb said:

Crazy ft k fed

... i mean.

even naming it that, something i think britney has terror flash backs to when she cant sleep... :airpls:

- Let Go

Not so much absurd but beautiful I don't think anyone would recognize her vocal style here without her **** baby voice, 

Let Go :gobaby: One of her best songs :gobaby:

Why Britney? Why????????????? :gobaby::gobaby::gobaby::gobaby::gobaby::gobaby::gobaby::gobaby::gobaby::gobaby::gobaby::gobaby::gobaby::gobaby::gobaby::gobaby::gobaby::gobaby::gobaby::gobaby::gobaby::gobaby:

Archived