What Britney song is so absurd, that the GP wouldn't even believe it's part of her discography?

Chaoscontrol

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

That’s such a hard question. Mmm... maybe Strangest Love, mannequin, or when I found you. I dunno, the GO doesn’t seem to think that Britney is Incapable of creating emotionally deep music. She’s got so many songs that aren’t about boys, *** and partying. Hopefully B10 has a bit more variety  in songs. 

THIS!! 

Britney to me is very similar to Taylor Swift. Both have this stigma from the GP that all their songs are just about guys, dating/breakups, *** etc. when in reality if you really delve into their discography there are some amazing songs with a range of personal topics that sadly only fans know of. 

29 minutes ago, WilderWein said:

How is that even possible..

Exact convo:

Me hearing Toxic come on :pumped:: "Oh, I thought you hated Britney! "  

Them :tiffeyeroll:: "... What?"

Me :cuteidk:: "Toxic. This is Britney!"

Them :ririshade2:: "Uh, no, this is not Britney. I don't listen to trash."

Me :surething:: "Yeah, it is tho...." 

Them: .... stomping over to the laptop, clicking around. Shocked face. Song is immediately cut and deleted. :cardi: "There we go. I'm not listening to any Britney sh**."  

Me... lowkey disappointed but going back in to the fan blackhole where no self-respecting art connoisseur would ever roam. :endit:

I think people would be quite shocked at I Will Still Love You, one of her best vocal performances imo.

Also the maturity of When Your Eyes Say It, especially given the period it was recorded.

Musically, I think Early Mornin' or The Hook Up are quite refreshing from what the GP usually get from her

Damn right bizarre is probs Mona Lisa or Heaven On Earth - they don't fit in with Brit's image or musicality

1 hour ago, TheCharmedTributes1 said:

OMG, you made a gif of yourself! Legend :tiffanycries: Do you have Instagram?

... and yeah, I came here to comment Coupure Électrique. It's such an unusual song for Britney but so good.

:yesokay: I found it when I transferred all the files from my old laptop to my new computer, it came from a video I was doing with a friend but I don't even have the video anymore. I think there is another gif though lol

And yeah, actually I think many Glory songs sound so different, Invitation, If I'm Dancing, Better, What You Need, etc. She really tried to do something different, I mean, most were trend already started by other artists in 2015 or so, but for Britney were new things she had never done in other albums.

Only Liar I think it's the most Britney-ish song of the album.

Love the hurt away, State of Grace, Let go, when I found you, that’s where you take me, Shadow, invitation, better, what you need and many others. People have been underappreciating her vocal and writing talents since 1998. She was manufactured as a pop girl, so people barely give any attention to the real talent in her voice. I think those songs that I mentioned show that.

4 hours ago, Scrappy said:

Exact convo:

Them: .... stomping over to the laptop, clicking around. Shocked face. Song is immediately cut and deleted. :cardi: "There we go. I'm not listening to any Britney sh**."  

Me... lowkey disappointed but going back in to the fan blackhole where no self-respecting art connoisseur would ever roam. :endit:

You need new friends. That's the real T. 

Image result for britney bye gif

5 hours ago, Scrappy said:

Exact convo:

This is too relatable. Can we have a party together where this doesn’t happen?

Archived