OMG when Britney snapped at the 2001 AMAs

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, nonoiseplz said:

I've always loved the aesthetics of this performance. Its just a shame that this badass choreography and energy was wasted on such a boring song like "Stronger". I like the lyrics and message but the instrumental and the vocal editing sounds cheap. Faux pop/rock? That has never sounded good, to me.  I don't really care for the Stronger performances because the song isn't good.

What song do you think would suit it better? 

2 hours ago, nonoiseplz said:

I've always loved the aesthetics of this performance. Its just a shame that this badass choreography and energy was wasted on such a boring song like "Stronger". 

29 minutes ago, ovoxo said:

Of all her songs, I feel like Stronger suits this glam metal throwback theme the best, because the lyrics and feel of the song is over the top, dramatic, and anthem-like much like those power ballads that were big in the 80's.  Think Cher's "If I Could Turn Back Time," or Queen's "We Are the Champions." 

1 hour ago, ovoxo said:

From the Oops! Album?  With a live band sound, Satisfaction OR Don't Go knockin on my door. Really, just any better song than Stronger. I use to skip Stronger for years and didn't obsess over the awesome music video because the song was crap.

Archived