Who really started the ‘WHO IS IT’ thing

lipeservat

8 hours ago, Mr_Steven_Spears said:

Same and it fits so well with Gimme more because we wanna know who is it....it’s Britney ***** :airpls:  Gimme more is a bop and forever will be my favourite Britney song. 

GM was always THE PART I looked forward to in POM

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Mystic Womaney said:

Before pride I showed my friends the video like “when these beats sound pls film it so I have it with me screaming it too!” And we met some people screaming WHO IS IT hours before she started so I stayed with them and it was the most beautiful thing especially when my friends caught it on camera and had learnt it so everyone roared.

i hope it becomes iconic and timeless. I’m glad zach bought attention to it for the summer tour. Made it so much more exciting for me and the audience!

I’ll forever envy you for getting to attend PRIDE with a Britney concert :airpls:. I’d be overwhelmed with emotions!

I feel like Zach made it iconic because of the perfect timing, the way he yelled it, and how it caught Britney’s attention. Fe always said, Britney feeds off of energy, she kind of mirrors it.  Zach channeled that positive energy! 

:mcry:

Archived