Who really started the ‘WHO IS IT’ thing

lipeservat

my friend Rafael went to Britney’s pom show on dec 31st 2017 and he posted the video on his Instagram screaming WHO IS IT, he didn’t make a deal with it but honestly I heard people even before that time, like early 2015 already screaming that.  

I think Zach got noticed for but I’m here just to talk about it. What you guys think ?

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, JeagleP said:

Im just glad it catched on because it was a fun moment and a (very rare and needed) audience interaction.

It is for sure one of my favourite memories from the show as I screamed so loud haha

Same and it fits so well with Gimme more because we wanna know who is it....it’s Britney ***** :airpls:  Gimme more is a bop and forever will be my favourite Britney song. 

7 minutes ago, JeagleP said:

Im just glad it catched on because it was a fun moment and a (very rare and needed) audience interaction.

It is for sure one of my favourite memories from the show as I screamed so loud haha

it was amazing to hear in all the shows i went. People in London screamed their ***** of. i think was the loudest I heard.

Before pride I showed my friends the video like “when these beats sound pls film it so I have it with me screaming it too!” And we met some people screaming WHO IS IT hours before she started so I stayed with them and it was the most beautiful thing especially when my friends caught it on camera and had learnt it so everyone roared.

i hope it becomes iconic and timeless. I’m glad zach bought attention to it for the summer tour. Made it so much more exciting for me and the audience!

27 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

they are probably in shock that a grown woman is asking them for help to count to 3 tbh.

Podobny obraz 

They should just obey, Britney's counting millions billions while sleeping :yesokay:

no time for petty numbers, She starts at six or seven :paper:, as U surely know.

Archived