Which Onyxney was the best?

stateofgracebritney

That Miami date wasn't the opening night, it was somewhere else (Dallas? San Diego? idk) and I remember it so well because I have always thought the very short time she gave it to the show to dye her hair.

I do admit she looks great in that light brown color but sadly it only looks good on THAT specific show, the rest of the dates looks weird, look at the final credits of the show, they included other shows they taped and I honestly didn't like it that much, I prefer Blondeney

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, stateofgracebritney said:

Omg now it all makes sense :o 

I thought Blondeney 2004 was lazy because of the exhaustion that the singing and dancing caused her, not because of *that* reason! It’s kinda crazy if you think about it! 

I guess I would say Rock in Rio was at the same energy standard of the Miami show, but it’s like the only one... the rest of the European leg seems kinda of due to the lack of excitement.

Haha yes it all falls into place ;)

I think on Chaotic you can just see over the episodes her focus totally shifts, she seems very into her performing at the beginning and driven, determined etc. When Kevin arrives she is besotted with him and going on stage is like this thing she has to do, just get it out of the way so she can get back to having more *** with him kind of thing haha.

That was my interpretation of it anyway while watching!

Britney not energetic? On the european leg? Have you watched the slave performance of Rock in Rio? She almost FLIES with the choreography flow.

01:50 this is probably the best break she ever done, the camera and the lights couldn't even catch up the entire performance correctly cause she was smoothly QUICK, once again 03:15 look.

where is this not energetic? :xfactorlook: y'all wanna talk about POM then?

11 minutes ago, Stifler's Mom said:

Britney not energetic? On the european leg? Have you watched the slave performance of Rock in Rio? She almost FLIES with the choreography flow.

01:50 this is probably the best break she ever done, the camera and the lights couldn't even catch up the entire performance correctly cause she was smoothly QUICK, once again 03:15 look.

where is this not energetic? :xfactorlook: y'all wanna talk about POM then?

Rock in Rio is an exception. I’m talking about the rest of the European leg, where it’s not as good as the American one. I talked earlier about how I think RIR is one of the only Europe shows that are as good as Miami.

4 minutes ago, stateofgracebritney said:

Rock in Rio is an exception. I’m talking about the rest of the European leg, where it’s not as good as the American one. I talked earlier about how I think RIR is one of the only Europe shows that are as good as Miami.

we don't have a clear footage tho.

But I think RIR  was good because Britney had to stood up in front of people that were there for other artists like Black Eyed Peas and Sugababes that same night. so she knew she had to step up the game best. and also being the #1 headliner of the festival. good times.

4 minutes ago, Stifler's Mom said:

we don't have a clear footage tho.

But I think RIR  was good because Britney had to stood up in front of people that were there for other artists like Black Eyed Peas and Sugababes that same night. so she knew she had to step up the game best. and also being the #1 headliner of the festival. good times.

I wish I went to Onyx:crying1:  I wasn’t even born at that time yet... if only I was 13 in 2004... I would’ve went to the tour 5+ times :crying1:

Archived