Which Onyxney was the best?

stateofgracebritney

Britney was really energetic on the Miami opening night for 2004’s In The Zone tour, but I wonder if all Onyx Hotel performances are the same. She was on fire during the North America leg but after the European leg (or after she died her hair blonde :evilpatrick:) she started getting more and more sad-looking on stage. 2006-2007 ney did say her tour was exhausting, but I am curious to know which is the best :tiffanynod: 

links for comparison :

(This is Zurich vs Miami) 

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, PokemonSpears said:

I prefer Blondeney 

Seriously? :gaspney: 

Blondeney rocks and she was great on DWAD but Idk, I just think she looked extremely energetic with the brown hair on OHT!!! There were even rumors she did ***** at that time because of her energy on OHT and chaotic! But I personally don’t believe them. :beynah: she was just having fun after all. We all know she did cigs but I don’t think it went much further than that. It does make me really happy she’s not smoking as much nowadays :clap1:

7 minutes ago, stateofgracebritney said:

Seriously? :gaspney: 

Blondeney rocks and she was great on DWAD but Idk, I just think she looked extremely energetic with the brown hair on OHT!!! There were even rumors she did ***** at that time because of her energy on OHT and chaotic! But I personally don’t believe them. :beynah: she was just having fun after all. We all know she did cigs but I don’t think it went much further than that. It does make me really happy she’s not smoking as much nowadays :clap1:

Well, I don't know what kind of ***** but she did look extremely energetic, like TOO much, so I wouldn't doubt it. She was so confident and she didn't seem to be like in the best physical condition. Not that she was fat or anything, but she was heavier than DWADT and yet she could pull all the OHT routines as if it was nothing. 

And I don't know, I like her more with blonde hair and she looks better especially with the Slave outfit. 

2 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

Well, I don't know what kind of ***** but she did look extremely energetic, like TOO much, so I wouldn't doubt it. She was so confident and she didn't seem to be like in the best physical condition. Not that she was fat or anything, but she was heavier than DWADT and yet she could pull all the OHT routines as if it was nothing. 

And I don't know, I like her more with blonde hair and she looks better especially with the Slave outfit. 

Agreed :tiffanynod: 

I would like if she came back to brunette-black, just to change a little :britoverit: but yes, blonde suits her so well ❤️ 

3 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

um... so you think she was on ***** cause she was too energetic? because she had gained a few pounds? that literally makes no sense. of course she can pull off hard choreo even if she had gained a few...

The opening night was not in Miami, it was in San Diego:ehum:

In both shows she has too much energy, the brown hair looked so good then, but now she would look older :bigtime:

and I personally would liked for the Miami Concert she had blond hair, because it's a show that was going to be for the memory.:kiss:

Blondeney = Iconic Britney :brit:

4 hours ago, toxiclover1 said:

Wasn't it the European leg that Kevin joined her? Maybe he's the reason she wasn't as energetic?

I have no idea about that, I didn’t even know :juggingu: but yes, it might be one of them. Imo Onyxney was prettier with the blonde hair, even tho the brown hair shows look far more energetic. Maybe the only show she actually looked more energetic as a blonde was RIR. That Lisbon performance was on fire. I’d say I like it even more than Miami :badgirl:

57 minutes ago, stateofgracebritney said:

I have no idea about that, I didn’t even know :juggingu: but yes, it might be one of them. Imo Onyxney was prettier with the blonde hair, even tho the brown hair shows look far more energetic. Maybe the only show she actually looked more energetic as a blonde was RIR. That Lisbon performance was on fire. I’d say I like it even more than Miami :badgirl:

Yes Kevin joined in the european leg! Just see chaotic :smokney:

and of course, she lost so much energy that leg because she have *** 3 times at that day (she said it to felicia in chaotic) :gaspney:

...and by the way, she lost energy after the 2016 too ( the time when she joined with sam :badgirl:

2 hours ago, Alex Murr said:

Yes Kevin joined in the european leg! Just see chaotic :smokney:

and of course, she lost so much energy that leg because she have *** 3 times at that day (she said it to felicia in chaotic) :gaspney:

...and by the way, she lost energy after the 2016 too ( the time when she joined with sam :badgirl:

Ofmg! :airpls: so the fact she had *** with Kevin 3 times a day actually did affect her performing skills? Is that even something common to happen :airpls:

49 minutes ago, stateofgracebritney said:

Ofmg! :airpls: so the fact she had *** with Kevin 3 times a day actually did affect her performing skills? Is that even something common to happen :airpls:

Well...I heard that footballers in the Premier League (UK) are told not to have *** the day/night before a big match so....:thirsty:

And of course we all remember the Friends episode where Monica's 'Ultimate Fighting Champion' boyfriend is told by his trainer not to have 'BOOM BOOM' before a big fight.

So from that highly academic research it's quite clear that Britney's energy levels were through the roof before Europe because she was thirsty for *** and vented this on stage, but when Kevin turned up she fkked all the energy away with him. I'm being deliberately dramatic, she was still a million times better than anything since.

12 hours ago, HairFlipQueen said:

Well...I heard that footballers in the Premier League (UK) are told not to have *** the day/night before a big match so....:thirsty:

And of course we all remember the Friends episode where Monica's 'Ultimate Fighting Champion' boyfriend is told by his trainer not to have 'BOOM BOOM' before a big fight.

So from that highly academic research it's quite clear that Britney's energy levels were through the roof before Europe because she was thirsty for *** and vented this on stage, but when Kevin turned up she fkked all the energy away with him. I'm being deliberately dramatic, she was still a million times better than anything since.

Omg now it all makes sense :o 

I thought Blondeney 2004 was lazy because of the exhaustion that the singing and dancing caused her, not because of *that* reason! It’s kinda crazy if you think about it! 

I guess I would say Rock in Rio was at the same energy standard of the Miami show, but it’s like the only one... the rest of the European leg seems kinda off due to the lack of excitement.

Archived