"The Original Pop Queen Of Las Vegas Returns": Watch The Official Britney Spears 'Domination' Trailer

kneetap

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
56 minutes ago, Knox said:

The mediocrity Britney fans have learned to accept is depressing. 

It's depressing that you do not accept reality.
Spears is human and a career as a celebrity is very demanding and with many pressures.
  I would love to see if they are so perfect in their daily lives as to demand of Britney so much.

The mood of the B-army when they have to pass exams :thinkney:, have a perfect social and family life :waitwhat:, a perfect body with heavy exercise routines:nothavingit: and at the same time yield 110% at work. :wontcry::crying1:

:raven:

8 hours ago, BritneyIcon said:

I can definitely understand the apprehensiveness to be excited because things are inconsistent in Britney world. For me personally, I'm excited because we've seen some electric POM shows from her this year (and over the past couple years) and now we're (hopefully) taking that energy and applying it to a new show. I think most of us got disheartened with POM because of the choreo and costumes. A lot of people said that if we could just have Britney's current energy with better costumes and choreo, it would be a much better show... I feel like that's what Domination is offering. I think she's enjoyed performing and POM has gotten her more comfortable on stage again -- we just need something fresh now. I'm also more excited about the creative team for Domination. POM's director worked with Katy Perry and Taylor Swift -- Domination's directors have worked with JLo and Madonna. I feel like they'll know how to put on the "big popstar production" and the choreo will be better-fitting.

my issue is... we don't know what Domination is offering. she didn't say a word at her own announcement for it which to me made it just look like larry held a gun up to her head and told her to attend, sign a few autographs and then she could go home. i need to know what the show is about, a little description, a fresh promo, anything! but i am optimistic in the sense that the show directors will hopefully suit her better, and her ease with dancing has improved over the years again (ignoring the tics she was displaying this summer, i think that might've just been the stress of being away from home because i didn't see them during vegas).

2 hours ago, The Dream said:

You guys have nothing to worry about! We are getting a full new show, I am sure! She never does the same thing twice. And the ticks and everything she has developed are because of how used she is now to that show.

No one knows that though. It could very well just be a Pom reimagined and her tics could be worse since she just showed us the tics are still there. 

47 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

No one knows that though. It could very well just be a Pom reimagined and her tics could be worse since she just showed us the tics are still there. 

Well, she has never done the same show twice for any of her tours (Oops - POM), so it's a safe guess she won't this time either.

I see what you mean, it's not guaranteed.

As for the ticks, I am sure for the first legs she won't have them. Actually the first shows are always very well scripted and rehearsed. Britney is very focused on doing everything right. POM, Circus even FFT were this way. Then she gets more used to it, usually we get the best shows then and towards the final shows there are no real costumes anymore, no proper dancing, more ponytails. It's just that POM lasted for so long she stopped caring for things a performer should. Yes people still had a good time, but she didn't execute the show the way it was supposed to be shown.

51 minutes ago, The Dream said:

Well, she has never done the same show twice for any of her tours (Oops - POM), so it's a safe guess she won't this time either.

I see what you mean, it's not guaranteed.

As for the ticks, I am sure for the first legs she won't have them. Actually the first shows are always very well scripted and rehearsed. Britney is very focused on doing everything right. POM, Circus even FFT were this way. Then she gets more used to it, usually we get the best shows then and towards the final shows there are no real costumes anymore, no proper dancing, more ponytails. It's just that POM lasted for so long she stopped caring for things a performer should. Yes people still had a good time, but she didn't execute the show the way it was supposed to be shown.

She also never was this lazy or did the same boring show for five years. We know nothing tbh

Even if it is a new show something is causing her to react with the tics. I doubt going and doing a new show will change that. 

I guess time will tell. 

Archived