"The Original Pop Queen Of Las Vegas Returns": Watch The Official Britney Spears 'Domination' Trailer

kneetap

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is the least excited I’ve ever been for a new Britney tour. :brityawning:

I just realized how tired I am of her performing the same old hits. I want her to perform album tracks and songs she is passionate about.

I’m also tired of them using visuals from 15+ years to promote something new for her? All so tiresome :bthink:

1 minute ago, 2K16NEY said:

I just realized how tired I am of her performing the same old hits. I want her to perform album tracks and songs she is passionate about.

I’m also tired of them using visuals from 15+ years to promote something new for her? All so tiresome :bthink:

Couldn't agree more. Felt like commenting on it (thread)but srsly, lost all words lol.

9 minutes ago, 2K16NEY said:

same, i thought i was going to rush to buy tickets but i really don't care. i was pumped after this summer tour, the show i was at was electric, but DOMney hasn't got me excited at all :yeahsure:

1 hour ago, Cigarettes&Cologne said:

same, i thought i was going to rush to buy tickets but i really don't care. i was pumped after this summer tour, the show i was at was electric, but DOMney hasn't got me excited at all :yeahsure:

I can definitely understand the apprehensiveness to be excited because things are inconsistent in Britney world. For me personally, I'm excited because we've seen some electric POM shows from her this year (and over the past couple years) and now we're (hopefully) taking that energy and applying it to a new show. I think most of us got disheartened with POM because of the choreo and costumes. A lot of people said that if we could just have Britney's current energy with better costumes and choreo, it would be a much better show... I feel like that's what Domination is offering. I think she's enjoyed performing and POM has gotten her more comfortable on stage again -- we just need something fresh now. I'm also more excited about the creative team for Domination. POM's director worked with Katy Perry and Taylor Swift -- Domination's directors have worked with JLo and Madonna. I feel like they'll know how to put on the "big popstar production" and the choreo will be better-fitting.

"THE ORIGINAL POP QUEEN OF LAS VEGAS RETURNS" :pumped:

Is it fair she's called like that when there was already Celine before? I know, this whole Vegas thing wasn't as cool as it is now Britney made it look fresh, she definitely takes the credit for (just as billboard said) changing the face of Las Vegas entertainment but calling her the queen when Celine was there many years before her sounds a little unfair to me but it also makes me feel so proud of her when others recognize her effort, I mean the little effort she barely puts in her things

7 hours ago, Chris87 said:

We hit the new low.. one promo pic (which is most likely outtake of other photo-shoot), teaser consists of nothing new, plus they made the red print across her womanizer face to make it more in line with official promo pic... I mean... :nyheadache:

plus her post on facebook 'Got some fun things in the works for this show'.....

I am already scared:disappointed:

I don’t want Funney, I want Fierceneeeey, FIRENEEEEEY

G O D 

Archived