On 10/24/2018 at 3:23 PM, holditagainstbritney said:

What ever happened to that guy that pretended to be Larry, and got all those unreleased songs from RCA?

How does somebody just pretend to be Larry to the point that they get a record label to release unpublished material...? Is RCA that stupid or is Larry that basic-looking?

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 hours ago, reecejwilson said:

Glory - Dominatrix editon :cackling:

With the promo photo as the album cover, because we know her team is cheap and lazy when it comes to this stuff. The fact that Glory's cover art was a literal screenshot from a music video is something I'll never forgive them for.

2 hours ago, vnisverx said:

The fact that Glory's cover art was a literal screenshot from a music video is something I'll never forgive them for.

It’s annoying and cheap but not unheard of in the industry these days. Beyoncé’s Lemonade album cover is also a screenshot 

21 hours ago, vnisverx said:

With the promo photo as the album cover, because we know her team is cheap and lazy when it comes to this stuff. The fact that Glory's cover art was a literal screenshot from a music video is something I'll never forgive them for.

No, just the original screenshot with a red brush stroke over her face :cackling:

Archived