The Official Britney Spears Formula 1 Grand Prix Thread

Jordan Miller

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, MyQueenBritney said:

I actually can’t believe that Piece of Me is  going to be over. It’s been such a long era.

RIP POM: Dec 27th 2013 - Oct 21st 2018

Since we are all on Exhale, feel free to write your own POM  o*****uary  :tifflmao:

do we really think POM will die so easily?

Im expecting an announcement soon:

Piece of Me : Domination + 1 new song on the setlist.

POM had amazing moments,  It's strange because of course I'm glad she is making a new show, but I feel nostalgic that this is the last time we are gonna see her perform. And TBH, thanks to POM, we started to enjoy again seeing Britney performing, 

so i know you guys hate POM, but thanks to POM, we enjoyed once again seen her performing live. So, 

lets enjoy this performance... 

of of course if Britney does a good job.... wich i doubt, we all know... the first performance after a long break... becomes a MESS...

AT LEAST I HOPE SHE LOOKS GOOD...

POM is like this sort of grandma, you know you should appreciate her, but she's been in a coma for months now and everyone would be better off with her dying off finally so we can FINALLY move on from it. :xfactorlook:

I was just wondering, if there is a livestream of the performance tonight? (Even though it'll be in the middle of the night for me), but I wanna see the plug pulled on this mess :nynod:

Archived