The Official Britney Spears Formula 1 Grand Prix Thread

Jordan Miller

44 minutes ago, Paulino999 said:

:tifflmao:  no it's not gonna be great... 

expect cheap lingeri , ponytail , cheap make up, etc.. and you will not be dissapointed ... exhale has learned the lesson with Britney 

Yes it is! Britney is a lovely singer and this is the VERY LAST POM SHOW, so I am sure it’s gonna be great. Also, what lesson have we ever learned? I drag Britney sometimes for not having the best makeup and a lack of interviews and new music but overall her shows are almost always great.

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, stateofgracebritney said:

Yes it is! Britney is a lovely singer and this is the VERY LAST POM SHOW, so I am sure it’s gonna be great. Also, what lesson have we ever learned? I drag Britney sometimes for not having the best makeup and a lack of interviews and new music but overall her shows are almost always great.

The delusion is real :roflney:

• Content Curators
48 minutes ago, stateofgracebritney said:

SiNgEr 

well guess what’s she’s not doing tonight 

Archived