The Official Britney Spears Las Vegas Residency Announcement Thread

summer2summer

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

... if you were in the audience and the show is about to start, the countdown is on the screen. Time is UP! :staysalty:

Lights go down and SHE IS COMING!!!! :pumped: 

Then, you suddenly hear these iconic words:

"La vitesse de la lumiere....." :shadelaugh::shadelaugh::shadelaugh:

does anyone feel this way?

the britney of 2011-now is NOT the same person as 1999-2009, to me. like in a literal way that i actually can't seem to stop LOL.

when i look at a picture of 2000 britney next to now britney, i'm like, omg i love both of them! wish the first girl wasn't dead though :decisions:

i wish i could find a way to connect them, but they're so different to me that it's almost impossible.

anyways i'm just ranting after watching her run sprints down the carpet to get away at her residency announcement :xfactorlook:

After January 2008 our girl never went back. We lost her that day, the hospitalization was the last punch she received in the face and I guess that Britney that once was naive, real and spontaneous (even at her worst days and even in the wrong way but ultimately, herself) died. Current Britney seems to do this "just for fun". Of course, there is so much inside her role as a singer, money, contracts, deals, etc. but what she really lacks the most is that natural WILL she once had to show everyone what her music was about in all senses, from recording songs, to shoot music videos and deliever shocking performances. Now it seems that she's just having a good time being Britney Spears. :mhm:

Archived