did jimmy kimmel delete video with brit

troubleguy

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Stannedforever said:

:well:Those videos had glory songs in them. There's literally 0 glory songs on youtube as RCA strikes them down really quick. It could be because their license ended? Watch carpool karaoke being deleted soon lmao. 

Ps. Heres the backup for the deleted videos 

Ellen and Britney Spears mall mischief

Britney pranks Jimmy Kimmel in the middle of the night

:kiss:

sometimes, i really can;t with them.:ehno:..now we r in streaming era :jlostare:

6 hours ago, MyQueenBritney said:

I can’t find it either, all the others (Miley, Rihanna, Dua Lipa) are all there. 

Didn’t Ellens channel take down the video of her and Britney in the mall too. 

They're not taken down, at least not Ellen's.

For whatever reason they're set as private. The Gangnam Style dancing video was private for a while, until one day it was up there again with all of its views. Some of the 2013 Britney Jean interviews were hidden as well, and then re-appeared later.

Well, Jimmy Kimmel's does seem to be taken down lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nrvdij8ab-Y&feature=youtu.be

9 hours ago, Stannedforever said:

:well:Those videos had glory songs in them. There's literally 0 glory songs on youtube as RCA strikes them down really quick. It could be because their license ended? Watch carpool karaoke being deleted soon lmao. 

If that's the case that's just really stupid. Her team are a mess :mcorangu: 

9 hours ago, Stannedforever said:

Britney's entire discography IS on YouTube (Glory included). Here is a playlist created by Britney's official channel itself of the entire Glory album. 

It might be restricted in some countries but since I am from Mexico, the whole album could be listened on YouTube.

About the JK prank, it seems that they did take it down but there is this video with basically the same content which was uploaded since 2016, so the music copyrights is not the reason, it must be something else. 

1 hour ago, Million Billion said:

Britney's entire discography IS on YouTube

That first video is official first-party video generated by youtube itself so RCA can control it and will get royalties from it. The deleted videos were "second-party" so RCA knew the music were there but they probably decided to take them down because they weren't making profit (some labels are pretty greedy about royalties and will strike down any second- or third-party source of their music). That next video however is third party video. It has no connection to RCA as it's backup video and YouTube algorithm isn't recognizing the music (see its description, there's no make me but some random song),but I'm sure if RCA knew about that video it would be taken down already. :jj:I'm pretty sure this is about music listening which is really confusing sometimes. 

Archived