Jordan Miller

2 hours ago, Phonography423 said:

Notice how everyone is so unimpressed by Gaga and Justin but yet they’re the ones being asked to do it. Don’t be mad at them because Britney couldn’t care less. Gaga’s show was far from boring and she actually sang live, something this fan base is still begging Britney to do :endit:

Yeah, Gaga set the bar insanely high. Even the sportswriters at the NFL network ranked her as having the 2nd best halftime show of all time, following only Prince:

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/2018-super-bowl-halftime-show-ranking-every-performance-from-prince-to-coldplay/

Also, it’s honestly really selfish of Britney fans to keep badgering this halftime show issue anyway, since she explicitly stated just one or two years prior that she has no interest in performing solo because it’s way too much pressure. It seems like she knows her own limitations, but her fans simply won’t accept them. In that way, how is her fanbase any better than her team? We pretend like we only want what’s best for her, but ultimately ignore her statements and wishes entirely. :juggingu: 

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/19/2018 at 11:20 AM, PokemonSpears said:

When people go and do shows like Justin Timberlake's or Lady Gaga's, I really don't understand what's to be afraid about Britney doing a POM kind of show for the Halftime.

And if she's roasted, what's with that? It's not like it hasn't happened before (2007). If it's good or it's bad, there will always be people criticizing and either way, it's gonna be a boost for her sales and whatever she drops after the super bowl, which is something a lot of people always care about in here.

I do agree with others that if she hasn't done it at this point, I really doubt it's ever gonna happen, but I don't agree with her not being capable of delivering a decent show. Even if she just sat down on a chair while her songs were playing from the album, that would be enough because her catalog of hits is that strong (IF they chose the right songs)

Its so true that whether it wasnt her best it would be a huge help for sales/her new era/20th anniversary. 

Superbowl is the biggest musical performance of the year and falls almost to the date of her first album 20 year anniversary release date. Massively wasted opportunity. 

On 9/19/2018 at 5:02 PM, I Always Sing Live said:

Adam Levine is seriously such a hottie and one of the hottest guys in music but they're so garbage these days.. I mean seriously.. Maroon 5 used to be so good, now they're just a cringeworthy shadow of what they used to be.. :notreally:

Exactly!!! So sad. They would have been the perfect choice for this in like 2004-2008, but not anymore.

I'd have been super glad if Britney ever did the show once (most likely in 2003/2016) , but with this 20 year anniversary thing missed, I do not see this happening at all

after all the drama of the european tour im convinced best thing for her is not to have all this kind of preassure again...

I am so prepare for just a INSTA STORY regarding the 20 years old anniversary (or maybe NOTHING AT ALL)

My inner fan its in pain but my human part said is the right thing to just let the girl alone... :) 

On 9/19/2018 at 6:02 PM, I Always Sing Live said:

Adam Levine is seriously such a hottie and one of the hottest guys in music but they're so garbage these days.. I mean seriously.. Maroon 5 used to be so good, now they're just a cringeworthy shadow of what they used to be.. :notreally:

Why I still like their songs. They're better than the most tbh. 

Girls like you is great. Specially the album version.

Archived