Jordan Miller

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Brichney.

Britney at the SB?

How embarrassing would that be? She would be making headlines for all the wrong reasons, and it would literally kill her already dead career. It would be 2007 VMAs all over again. So, please stop them delusions. 

No bueno. 

:heresthetea:

I mean she's not that bad, all she needs to do is rehearse and get into it, that's the real problem :badgirl: I want to believe it's just you and me that, if she indeed got the Superbowl, her team knows how big this actually is and would put some effort into it or so I hope :byebye:

Pre-recorded vocals, no ponytail, a f**king choreographer and boom :evilpatrick:

With her current non-existing passion and will for slaying (this years POM tour) I don't want it too, and I believe anyone here. 

But if she would prepare better for it (and its not impossible, remember BBMA 2016) that could be actually very good. And I think team B is not THAT stupid, they would knew that should be something different than POM and more spectacular. 

Same here.

I've said it a million times, unless she sings with good pre-recorded vocals, at least one song live and dances her *** off, it wil be a disaster and overcriticized. And we know that she wont do that. She's too lazy right now. 

And it's not being negative... SB performances are AMAZING (Good or bad but the production are incredible), Britney can't do that anymore. Well, she doesn't want to.

She should have done it in 2004, now it's too late

Archived