Jordan Miller

• Super Mods

Britney can definitely pull it off with some rehearsals. We know Britney takes it seriously when it comes to big events and puts on her A game when needed.  At least her POM show ***** over any Maroon 5 performance. I don’t think she’s ready and it’s sad that she’s not gonna celebrate her 20th in a big way like that. 

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, I Always Sing Live said:

Adam Levine is seriously such a hottie and one of the hottest guys in music but they're so garbage these days.. I mean seriously.. Maroon 5 used to be so good, now they're just a cringeworthy shadow of what they used to be.. :notreally:

they should just play their hits up until 2010 and that's it

Why a lot of you want Britney to do the Superbowl is literally BEYOND ME. Right now almost everyone agrees how shitty she is as a performer these days. Some of you sometimes show a POM video and say her energy is great and it’s one of ber best POM dates. NO, they all suck. You really want that to be displayed as a freaking superbowl performance?! The 100% lipsyncing alone already says she should never do it. And that’s just the lipsyncing... the rest that she does on stage... Superbowl would be career suicide. Be happy.

25 minutes ago, WilderWein said:

Why a lot of you want Britney to do the Superbowl is literally BEYOND ME. Right now almost everyone agrees how shitty she is as a performer these days. Some of you sometimes show a POM video and say her energy is great and it’s one of ber best POM dates. NO, they all suck. You really want that to be displayed as a freaking superbowl performance?! The 100% lipsyncing alone already says she should never do it. And that’s just the lipsyncing... the rest that she does on stage... Superbowl would be career suicide. Be happy.

Katy Perry a terrible performer and the public did not care

Britney would give a good show

4 hours ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Just thought I post this performance for folks who would think Britney is not ready for Superbowl

Nothat I'm saying that Britney should perform because it's up to Britney if she's interested

This is really good!:britlol:

But it also makes me a little sad that she's capable of bring this kind of energy, but chose not to most of the time.

10 hours ago, Body ache said:

I see her doing it around the same age madonna did it. The hype would be insane.

britney wont be around at the age of madonna. i dont see britney being in the business or remembered by GP around the age of 45. and madonna did superbowl at her 50s

Come on... let's be realistic.

First of all, Britney nowadays has an anxiety disorder (supposedly, but there it is the conservatorship) which can shoot up with only thinking about performing live at the most watched event in the world. So, I think first she should be legally capable of, at least, making her own decisions (not her prerogative now). But, the three main reasons which I see nearly impossible current Britney to do a Super Bowl Halftime show, are:

1- An event like this requires live vocals or, at least, really good pre-recorded ones. Seeing Britney miming BOMT lyrics with her 16-year-old voice wouldn't be well received by the general public (I surely would enjoy, but...). And, let's see... Britney hasn't recorded again any of her songs in 4 years of POM shows, not even for the Make Me performance at the VMAs nor for the BBMAs (except, maybe, the first verses of Work *****?). She hasn't either sung one of her songs live. She surely is capable of singing live ("You Outta Now" in Circus Tour, "Something to talk about" in POM...), but not her own songs (maybe her real vocal register is lower than the one they create in the studio... but that's another discussion). She doesn't even post a video on Instagram of her singing without vocal filters, so... imagine performing live for an audience of 115 million people.

2- The show would require hardcore dance routines and high level execution of choreographies. Surely not if it was Adele, but Britney built her legacy around her stellar dancing and that's what everybody will be expecting from a Britney Spears Halftime Show. That would require months of strenuous rehearsals, great ideas and motivation. Nothing else to say...

3- Last but not least, the Halftime Show is un unpaid act. Artists do it for the exposure, not for the money. The NFL covers the total cost of the show (or the most part of it), but not paying is NFL policy. And, guys, we're talking about Team Britney here. They're all for the money nowadays... Do you really think they're going to do anything for "free"? Surely the exposure would be great to sell new music, but new music is the least profitable part of the Britney Spears brand/empire at present. She doesn't need more impact to sell tickets for the shows, for selling perfumes or merchandising. God, they didn't even shell out a single cent to record a new Make Me Video after scrapping the original (they used the f**king photoshoot budget)...

She's not into proving anything these days, not even proving the critics wrong. Her main ambition is to have fun while performing. Not here either to satisfy our stan expectations or desires. A bit sad (for us), but understandable. No one forces us to follow her... :qtbrit:

Who cares? Cause I don't. she needs to take a Break, maybe get fat again. Her 20th anniversary will be a let down, like everything she's done recently. She's trippin on the fans at M&G's (The only folks truly in her corner, cause  her Team doesn't give AF).  God knows what's next for this chick.

Archived