Jordan Miller

Don’t you have to pay to perform at the super bowl? 

Pretty sure Britney just doesn’t want to do it she’s properly been asked by her team and she maybe has just said no because she doesn’t want that exposure. I mean can’t imagine her team hasn’t at least tried since her circus comeback ? And let’s be honest she could kill it if she was going to put 110% but she couldn’t half *** it because it would damage her career if she flopped it. 

I’d love for her to do it I mean for her 20th anniversary it would just be a great celebration. 

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Khoazie said:

This. I don’t get all this push for Britney to do halftime. People were freakin out over the suggestion of Britney doing Rupaul (a taped show). Halftime is LIVE, in front of the world. And with the bar set so high from the previous acts, this isn’t just a casual affair. Super bowl halftime shows are not a time to be mediocre, especially for pop acts. And unfortunately with Britney’s tarnished public image as a performer, if she did halftime she would have no choice but to bring 150%. Because I’d hate for Britney to be roasted by the GP!

Katy Perry performed and she's very mediocre and the public has no problem with her

I don't think they will have a problem with Britney who will give a good show

2 hours ago, The Bling said:

I mean she's not that bad, all she needs to do is rehearse and get into it, that's the real problem :badgirl: I want to believe it's just you and me that, if she indeed got the Superbowl, her team knows how big this actually is and would put some effort into it or so I hope :byebye:

Pre-recorded vocals, no ponytail, a f**king choreographer and boom :evilpatrick:

there we go with her team :brityawning: again her team can give her the best stage, costumes, and dancers. I f Britney doesn't do what she have too than it's no good. Her team can't do anything as far as the performance that's why she is the artist

32 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Katy Perry performed and she's very mediocre and the public has no problem with her

But Katy Perry had awesome production, I doubt Team B's Cheap *** would bother to even make the stage presentable lmao

28 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

But you are suggesting Rihanna who is not a great performer

RIhanna is a great performer and you will deal:demi:

Guest Brichney.
3 hours ago, The Bling said:

I mean she's not that bad, all she needs to do is rehearse and get into it, that's the real problem :badgirl: I want to believe it's just you and me that, if she indeed got the Superbowl, her team knows how big this actually is and would put some effort into it or so I hope :byebye:

Pre-recorded vocals, no ponytail, a f**king choreographer and boom :evilpatrick:

you know she ain't gon have none of that, it will be her awful hand moves and hair fixing and lip synching to her BOMT 1999 vocals 

23 minutes ago, Rickey3089 said:

there we go with her team :brityawning: again her team can give her the best stage, costumes, and dancers. I f Britney doesn't do what she have too than it's no good. Her team can't do anything as far as the performance that's why she is the artist

My first line literally says that :hideous:

All of their songs sound the same to me, but the GP will love it. Hopefully at least Xtina makes an appearance for “Moves Like Jagger,” so we get one 90’s pop princess in there. Otherwise it sounds pretty underwhelming. 

That being said, the POMT was evidence that Britney can’t do the halftime show with her current performing skills. At a minimum, she’d need convincing pre-recorded vocals, but she doesn’t even bother properly lipsynching anymore. The GP would tear her apart, and I personally don’t want to witness that.

8 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

All of their songs sound the same to me, but the GP will love it. Hopefully at least Xtina makes an appearance for “Moves Like Jagger,” so we get one 90’s pop princess in there. Otherwise it sounds pretty underwhelming. 

That being said, the POMT was evidence that Britney can’t do the halftime show with her current performing skills. At a minimum, she’d need convincing pre-recorded vocals, but she doesn’t even bother properly lipsynching anymore. The GP would tear her apart, and I personally don’t want to witness that.

Katy Perry did Superbowl and she's not a great performer and the public was fine

4 hours ago, Youhavetowaitandsee said:

It could have worked in 2016-17 when Primeney semmed to be ressurected, but now it would Be just bad. I don't want a 12th minutes medley of tics , angry walks , ponytail adjustaments,  no props, epilectic moves and prostitute outifts. 

:xfactorlook:

Rude 

5 hours ago, maquisl said:

Same here.

I've said it a million times, unless she sings with good pre-recorded vocals, at least one song live and dances her *** off, it wil be a disaster and overcriticized. And we know that she wont do that. She's too lazy right now. 

And it's not being negative... SB performances are AMAZING (Good or bad but the production are incredible), Britney can't do that anymore. Well, she doesn't want to.

She should have done it in 2004, now it's too late

MTE. Britney barely got through this summers tour. Yet people still wanting her to do the halftime show? Get a grip, people. She was spastic, moody and riddled with anxiety throughout the POM tour. She did seem to perform better as the tour neared it’s end :sipney:but then cracks began to show in her attitude towards fans sometimes in m&g. She really needs time away from performing to work on her issues. Fans should stop asking more from Britney than she’s able and willing to give.

4 hours ago, generation glory said:

MTE. Britney barely got through this summers tour. Yet people still wanting her to do the halftime show? Get a grip, people. She was spastic, moody and riddled with anxiety throughout the POM tour. She did seem to perform better as the tour neared it’s end :sipney:but then cracks began to show in her attitude towards fans sometimes in m&g. She really needs time away from performing to work on her issues. Fans should stop asking more from Britney than she’s able and willing to give.

4 hours ago, Dreamer26 said:

Let's be real Britney is too anxious for this event. She can't handle stress.  It would be suicide for her. She had so much potential but she chose to being mediocre. That's sad. But we have to accept that. Cuz self care/mental health is the most important thing.

I’m glad there are people out there who genuinely care for Britney’s best interest as a person. I’ll be a Britney fan forever but sorry I agree she’s far from super bowl ready nor does she want to be, but unlike so many dissapointed fans, I’m totally fine with that. I think Britney finally has learned to say no and not force herself into situations like ones she seems to have have been pressured into many years ago. Yes these were monumental in shaping her career and life changing but she’s been down this path already, she’s wise enough to know what she wants. If we are truly her fans we should accept her limitations and respect her wishes and have concern for her not just as the performer we wish for her to be but as a person (when I say limitations I don’t believe she couldn’t pull this off at all because she absolutely could if it was in her heart- but it’s just not). She has given up so much of her life for this, proved to us she can be at the top of the world and that maybe it isn’t her favorite place to be. Whatever she wants to do at this point in her career, you bet your *** she earned it :truthtea: remember guys Britney has nothing left to prove to us- we shouldn’t really want to wish for her out there at the Super Bowl. People doing the Super Bowl don’t have this kind of mentality.

Archived