Living With Britney

giphy.gif

Hello Exhalers and all,

Just out of curiousity, I'd love to know how you all experience Britney in your everyday lives.  For example, do you browse Exhale while drinking coffee as part of your morning routines?  Is there a Britney song(s) that's part of your daily commute-to-work playlist? Which one(s)? Is there a video on youtube that you routinely watch while getting stoned?  Do you talk to co-workers about Britney during lunch breaks?  These are just examples.  I’m not great at example questions, but you get the drift.  Basically what does life as a fan, or non-fan, look like in the real world?  

Thanks!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I play a Britney album every once in a while when I feel like it :cuteidk: I also get obsessed with a different Britney song every week and replay it a ton :thinkney: I don't watch videos that much, and I recently watched the Circus Tour full

As for daily life, I don't talk about her with many people as I don't have any friends interested in her :mcorangu: I made one of them somewhat interested though, and I send her some songs every once in a while, and she always enjoys them :makesomenoise: 

3 minutes ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

Check this forum on a daily basis. I have Femme Fatale in my car that I play once in a while. I have Sirius XM and have it set on the Pop2K which always plays at least 1 Britney song an hr haha. My mom hates driving with me. Lol 

I can't drive properly without a Britney song on the playlist.

13 minutes ago, TheSmasher said:

I listen to her on days when im totally feeling myself. :tehe:

What are some must-listens?  Is this during pre-gaming before the club?  Or at the gym?  I'm a nosy ***** and bored at work :)

I have two close friends who are also diehard fans, but they're not Exhale users.  But we have a group text where we, and by we I mean mostly me, share random crap etc.  Like, randomly I'll be like, "um feelin' Lace and Leather right now."  Sporadically.   We're all in our 30's, if that matters lol

WORK ***** is my alarm every day 

I listen to Britney all the time, still watch various tour DVD’s when I get the chance but it’s not an everyday kind of thing. I’ve grown up with Britney she’s been a huge part of my life since I was 8 and I’m 28 now :crying1:

also so I will continue to buy everything with her face on it until I die 

I check the forum almost daily usually after work, more during week-end, sometimes I play a Britney song depending on my mood. 

Sometimes to motivate myself I think to myself: what would Britney do? I have a  funny example here. I went out for my birthday during the day and afterwards I went with my brother to a supermarket to buy some food. I then saw a windows cleaning brush which I've wanted to buy for a while lol. Example below:

s-l400.jpg

My brother was like "Yeah, you should buy it too" (he bought one for his home too) but I was undecided because after the supermarket run I wanted to go in a mall nearby and check some clothes. I wanted to buy it but I was a bit ashamed to carry that pole with me :hahayea: I left it there although I wanted to buy it but after 5 m I look at my  brother and go "You know what? Britney would take the pole with no problem." :)))) and my brother was like: "Yeah!!!" :cooltshirt:

So that thought made me buy that windows cleaning brush and I had no issues carrying it :unreal:

So that's how Britney influences me on a daily basis :britdrown:

Britney-Target.jpg

58 minutes ago, ifuseekamy_ said:

WORK ***** is my alarm every day 

I listen to Britney all the time, still watch various tour DVD’s when I get the chance but it’s not an everyday kind of thing. I’ve grown up with Britney she’s been a huge part of my life since I was 8 and I’m 28 now :crying1:

I was 14 with BOMT. I’m 34 now, and Britney is just a part of my DNA. 

But yeah, WB is my go to when I feel that need to get messy with the friends and go drinking....

I check the forum almost daily usually after work, more during week-end, sometimes I play a Britney song depending on my mood. 

Sometimes to motivate myself I think to myself: what would Britney do?

This! One of good friends, lifetime fan, just said this same thing to me ? 

With exhale, I remember back around 2006, I used to check it daily. And occasionally peep the forums. And then as the years went on, I’d go through lulls, but still checked BH frequently. I’ve always been a stan, just never been a savvy social media or online user I guess. But since taking the plunge and making a profile, it’s become like an obsession. It’s like my go to for when I need to tune out the real world?

I check Exhale throughout the week when I'm bored at work haha, I listen to her when I'm working out/getting ready...and when I wasn't pregnant, she was my go-to girl's night pre-gaming station on Spotify...my friends and I reeeeeally love a good Britney jam sesh when we're drinking :whatitellu: But other than that, I don't really talk about her IRL because I don't know any other diehard fans. My husband could care less and while my friends like her, they very casually like her. Other than occasionally sending each other one of her weird IG posts in the group chat,:jj: no one else really follows her like I do. I don't think any of them even know about Glory other than maybe hearing Make Me once or twice. Still though, they all know I love her and have for the past 20 years now :bpout:

I go on Exhale a lot it's basically an addiction. 

I inform my BF of Britney related things. I explained the Marta situation & he choked when I said about the mock photo I saw on here showing Britney in a hazmat suit with Marta really far away from her. But then I couldn't find the photo to show him :gloria: 

I make up Britney dance routines at least once a week, but my carpeted floor makes it difficult :mcorangu: Sometimes I truly go all in and dance like how I want her to dance now, other times I get lazy and "imagine" what POM will look like in 10 years time - it's truly awful. 

17 minutes ago, britmebaby_onemoretime said:

I check Exhale throughout the week when I'm bored at work haha, I listen to her when I'm working out/getting ready...and when I wasn't pregnant, she was my go-to girl's night pre-gaming station on Spotify...my friends and I reeeeeally love a good Britney jam sesh when we're drinking :whatitellu: Still though, they all know I love her and have for the past 20 years now :bpout:

Britney and alcohol/weed pair well, especially for a good kiki with friends! 

But yeah, I’m totally that Britney friend to my non-fan friends. They’ll usually be late, and text me stuff and I’m like, thanks! Been seen that ?

I'm browsing exhale pretty much all day, lol

I also love watching Britney videos while getting high, usually reaction videos, but I also enjoy interviews and performances.

Last night while getting stoned I watched this:

and for some reason it was the best thing EVER

seeing Britney growing up. The fact that 2008ney came right after onyxney and I had to stop and think what she went through in the meantime, that girl reacting with me... Just wow :tehe:

Archived