Living With Britney

There isn't a day that goes by where I'm not either listening or reading up on Britney.  It's really 2nd nature, my BFF knows I'm a huge Britney stan so I usually talk with her.  

I've been getting my life to T. Kyle & Bradley Stern's podcast, It's Britney, *****.  

This past Sun I watched her videos from "Slumber Party" to "Do Somethin'" (I plan on watching "My Prerogative" to "...Baby, One More Time" later on this week).   Yesterday I was listening to Britney while commuting and will likely purchase this shirt from her site soon.  :)

ALL_APPAREL_MOCKS_0011_Vector-Smart-Object_669021e3-87e1-4e7e-8f02-d4f6b65a206c_grande.png?v=1537547628

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
44 minutes ago, Captain Marvel said:

There isn't a day that goes by where I'm not either listening or reading up on Britney.  It's really 2nd nature, my BFF knows I'm a huge Britney stan so I usually talk with her.  

I've been getting my life to T. Kyle & Bradley Stern's podcast, It's Britney, *****.  

This past Sun I watched her videos from "Slumber Party" to "Do Somethin'" (I plan on watching "My Prerogative" to "...Baby, One More Time" later on this week).   Yesterday I was listening to Britney while commuting and will likely purchase this shirt from her site soon.  :)

ALL_APPAREL_MOCKS_0011_Vector-Smart-Object_669021e3-87e1-4e7e-8f02-d4f6b65a206c_grande.png?v=1537547628

Oooh I’m a have to check out the podcast. Apparently Bradley Stern from Muumuse will be starting a podcast soon. He better GO IN! 

One of the things that fascinates me about Britney is her relationship with fame, especially during her prime. I love when people analyze and dissect the various ways the media has treated her. 

*edit: I just realized we are talking about the same Bradley stern. Oops! (It’s been a long day.)

2 minutes ago, Khoazie said:

Oooh I’m a have to check out the podcast. Apparently Bradley Stern from Muumuse will be starting a podcast soon. He better GO IN! 

One of the things that fascinates me about Britney is her relationship with fame, especially during her prime. I love when people analyze and dissect the various ways the media has treated her. 

*edit: I just realized we are talking about the same Bradley stern. Oops! (It’s been a long day.)

I highly recommend, they're hilarious together.  They shade, read, but it's done with love and the majority of the podcasts are about Britney's awesomeness thur the years.  Truly just stans reliving it all, it's great.  

I feel ya on this being a long day.  :evilpatrick:

Just now, Captain Marvel said:

I highly recommend, they're hilarious together.  They shade, read, but it's done with love and the majority of the podcasts are about Britney's awesomeness thur the years.  Truly just stans reliving it all, it's great.  

I feel ya on this being a long day.  :evilpatrick:

Nice! I like a Bradley stern, I follow him on IG, he seems like good peoples. A funny writer too. 

Isn’t it like a nice experience seeing a fellow stan in the real world? It rarely happens but when it does it’s awesome.

7 minutes ago, Khoazie said:

Nice! I like a Bradley stern, I follow him on IG, he seems like good peoples. A funny writer too. 

Isn’t it like a nice experience seeing a fellow stan in the real world? It rarely happens but when it does it’s awesome.

I like him too, long time fan of his blog.  

The moment I hear someone IRL being a fan, my Army jumps out.  But yeah it's very rare, unfortunately.  

2 minutes ago, Captain Marvel said:

I like him too, long time fan of his blog.  

The moment I hear someone IRL being a fan, my Army jumps out.  But yeah it's very rare, unfortunately.  

It’s so rare. I’m lucky in that two of my closest friends are also die hard fans, but they are not nearly as obsessed as I am. They’re stans, but for whatever reasons are never upto date as I am with Britney news. I mean, they are more so than the general public. 

But then again, I’m one of the more obsessed types, I think?

1 hour ago, Captain Marvel said:

I love the shirt  but now ,with the weather in winter.I prefer in a bomber jacket in the back.

2 minutes ago, Winter _90 said:

I love the shirt  but now ,with the weather in winter.I prefer in a bomber jacket in the back.

Most of the Britney t-shirts are so lousy fitting though. Like not flattering.

3 minutes ago, Khoazie said:

Most of the Britney t-shirts are so lousy fitting though. Like not flattering.

They are not intelligent and they infuriate me.They have a good product ,they are privileged and they don't care if their work is bad or worse.Imagine that logo is draw behind a bomber jacket with the color palette of the booklet(yellow, pink and blue)would be great  but no...

Love the topic. :D OMG. Basically since listening to Lucky in 2000 there hasn't be a day without Britney in my life. :thinkney: Everyone around me knows my loyality and love for her and bc it stuck with me for 18 years no one is questioning it anymore haha I read EXHALE daily, I've been the newsmaster for britneyland.de in Britney's earlier days and I made friends and family cry for me when I had the unbelievable blessing to share the stage with Britney this year :jlostare: She is just like a part of me I cant disconnect. Whenever there's a new ig post or an old demo comes up I get excited. And it just makes me happy to see her happy! To me she is just one of the most amazing human beings on that planet. Her heart shines bright. :crying4::awyeah: Lucky will always be one of my faves. So bitter sweet. The song is as melodic and flowing as it is sad and haunting. Masterpiece! 

• 1 month later...
On 11/6/2018 at 11:06 PM, Captain Marvel said:

I’m loving this podcast! It’s so well done, and Bradley stern has a way of presenting stuff without being extra. I stan!

I rewatch DWADT and the In The Zone ABC Special from time to time. That performance of Toxic is INSANE! But my all time favorite Britney pastime is the Live from Hawaii DVD with all the SNL skits. There’s also lots of Mickey Mouse Club videos on YouTube now, I love those! I saw her live at Walt Disney World in 1999 when I was 5, it changed my life. But I really wish I had more friends who are into Britney like that.

On 9/10/2018 at 7:47 PM, Godney's Sweet *** said:

I go on Exhale a lot it's basically an addiction. 

I inform my BF of Britney related things. I explained the Marta situation & he choked when I said about the mock photo I saw on here showing Britney in a hazmat suit with Marta really far away from her. But then I couldn't find the photo to show him :gloria: 

I make up Britney dance routines at least once a week, but my carpeted floor makes it difficult :mcorangu: Sometimes I truly go all in and dance like how I want her to dance now, other times I get lazy and "imagine" what POM will look like in 10 years time - it's truly awful. 

Where are you based?I really want to learn Britneys choreo with someone to help me lose weight e.t.c

Archived