Here's The Rumored Starting Date For Britney's New Las Vegas Residency

timito

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Toxic.Latin said:

She needs to re work EVERTHING i wouldn't mind if she keeps a lot of her songs BUT she needs to re work all her choreography... and BTW.... they are saying FEBRUARY.. SAME MONTH OF THE SUPER BOWL... OH MY GOD... 

DoeJhHnWWsMz6.gifDoeJhHnWWsMz6.gif

Yeah I would think they will create new sets and maybe do some other remixes of the songs 

7 hours ago, zxcvb said:

As long as this show is, as Larry Rudolph said, "completely different", then there wouldn't be much wrong with this.

With her catalog, there is a lot of things they can do.  Also, she needs to work with superior makeup people and stylists.  She must. 

There are some shots from the tour where she looks really great and if she worked with the aforesaid people on a consistent basis, she would look even better.

The problem is she can change the set list all she wants but I feel like not much would change in terms of her wearing flattering amazing costumes. I also don't believe it would be a choreography slaying type of show.

I think it will have some cool moments like POM, but it won't be nothing like a tour show when she has major props, pyro, choreography and more.

7 hours ago, Jamiea1112 said:

Surely that’s not enough time for a whole new show to be produced and learned 

:wontcry::receipts2:

More than enough time. There will be professionals putting stuff together and they work fast. What will be left is just for Godney to learn the steps and rehears for few month. And who knows, maybe there's new songs and dance routines already out there prepared for them.

How ever, since the apple pie I'm not buying any rumors anymore. I just wait and see. :bigtime:

Archived