Here's The Rumored Starting Date For Britney's New Las Vegas Residency

timito

30 minutes ago, timito said:

I think we have to give up on the idea that she will promote a new album like she did back in the day. From now on it will be mostly about her legacy. 

if that is the case i stop buying her music and just stream because i want an artist that is invested in her new music too not only being that vegas legacy act.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I also think that the show will be 'completely different' due to her new contract.  It's probably in the contract that she and her team have to come up with something different than her previous show.

I don't know when the new show starts but it will obviously be next year.

The first run is forcely from February to March, because 6 of April Aerosmith start "Deuces are wild" their residency, but i don't think is in the Park Theater, i think is in the Colosseum, and i'm sure at 70%. Why?

At the Park, Lady gaga stop Enigma in February 3...really? 11 days for change stage, props and all? For a new residency 11 days are nothing...

Second: Aerosmith's show started in 6 April, how long is the first leg of Britney? 1 month?

Third: The second run when started? May? Because Aerosmith stop in April 26th and Enigma started in May 30, so...

Colosseum are free for the shows from 12 of January to 22 of May...

12 minutes ago, MarcMarc2231 said:

The first run is forcely from February to March, because 6 of April Aerosmith start "Deuces are wild" their residency, but i don't think is in the Park Theater, i think is in the Colosseum, and i'm sure at 70%. Why?

At the Park, Lady gaga stop Enigma in February 3...really? 11 days for change stage, props and all? For a new residency 11 days are nothing...

Second: Aerosmith's show started in 6 April, how long is the first leg of Britney? 1 month?

Third: The second run when started? May? Because Aerosmith stop in April 26th and Enigma started in May 30, so...

Colosseum are free for the shows from 12 of January to 22 of May...

Every source has said the park. There were also multiple shows going on at the axis when Britney was there 

I guess the new set list will be very similar if not identical to the one she has at the moment. I mean, those are her biggest hits after all. Maybe she will add 2 or 3 fan favourites to lure fans going back to see her show again. Other than that, they will probably remix the list to build up a new concept for the show, even if POM was quite random when it comes to that. So in the end I bet the choreos will be similar to the actual ones. I just hope the budget is stellar this time... she needs a BIG production to cover the lack of dancing. Great outfits are also needed... 

Archived