timito

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope she keeps

Lead singles 7: Bomt, Oops, Slave, GM, Womanizer, Work *****, add in HIAM

Second singles 6: Stronger, Crazy, Toxic, Overprotected, Circus, TTWE

The new album 4 more new songs

Old random cuts 8: DLMBTLTK, Til It's Gone, Radar, My Prerogative, Scream N Shout, The Hook Up, maybe add IWG and 3 back 

22 minutes ago, koballo said:

When & where?

One of the Pom shows. He told them it was going to be a better show than Pom and completely different. They have a pic with him

Jordan also said auditions are starting later this year. Idk if Jordan is poking the nest or he knows things but I 100% believe the ppl that Larry told that there will be more Vegas next year 

I mean, anything could happen, but I think that she's gonna take some time to prepare the album and the residency and then do some kind of promo. What would make sense to me is to do it like they did in 2013; announce the residency and the album + release a new single during the summer and start the promo tour until december, when the show actually begins.

It’s more than enough time for an entirely new show to be put together.

This better be a whole new show. My major concern here is that they will take POM and use it as a base and build and change the show around that. That would be a MASSIVE MISTAKE. POM needs to be completely COMPLETELY thrown out and everything needs to be brand new. Every aspect of the show from concept to lighting to choreo to costumes...EVERYTHING. Completely BRAND NEW show.

If anything from POM is left over or reused it’s going to be a massive mistake. Anyways, here’s hoping for the best and we’ll just see what happens.

Another note, I think it’s been pretty obvious that she’s been going back to Vegas. That’s been pretty clear so people shouldn’t act surprised.

I suggest she take a break for a couple of years or until she’s ready (but I hope not too long) for now. I know residency did a lot good on her but I beg to disagree!! No more residency please!! I hope her team could think of Something that she’ve never done before!! Give fans a good era please with no more drama!! We love something that people would talk about but this time for a good!! Shocking music videos, songs because of creativity and being innovative.. I will always believe Britney can do it.. 

Archived