Is Britney on the verge of another breakdown?

KillersWhoArePartying

Is Britney on the verge of another breakdown?  

89 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, nevermind said:

id say she on the verge of not giving a single ***. 

but i'm pretty sure she already crossed that line.

Yes. Honestly I can’t stop loving Britney for what she was and what she still is, but at the end of the day it’s obvious she gives no ***** about her performance anymore. Think about this- she’s said many times she hates going through hair, makeup, etc and I can only imagine she dislikes people dressing her and rehearsals. After all she’s had years of this. Britney has slowly but surely realized that she can make the same $ without going through any of these things. So why would she put herself through it if she dislikes it? This is where the part comes in where it seems like she does not care too much for fans, which may or may not be true. Im sure she knows with her continued lackluster performances she will lose some of her fan base, and while maybe she isn’t forced to keep performing- IMO she is heavily influenced by her team and Britney has always expressed a desire to be a people pleaser, I would only imagine she wants to please then to an extent as we don’t know the details of the conservatorship but I would totally believe that the possibility of its end may be in the near future if she just goes along with another tour, another set of shows, etc. All she’s ever been is a product and as long as she’s selling they will keep trying to sell her. 

Maybe she just feels that she has already given the best years of her life to us, and she’s clearly not that person anymore nor does she strive to be. She’s said herself she has nothing left to prove so even though it upsets some of us to think about, I don’t think we will really see her improve these performances and try to rebuild her career for a level up to par of the career she used to have, because along with that hugely successful career came the never ending obsession with her personal life. 

• Content Curators
3 hours ago, Britney2003 said:

I wonder what'll happen if we spill it on you. You'll probably start malfunctioning like your Britney does on stage when she's wiping windshields and giving directions.

“Like your britney does” are you a fan or a troll anyways you’re like 13 and having moody changes so that makes sense 

Archived