Is Britney on the verge of another breakdown?

KillersWhoArePartying

Is Britney on the verge of another breakdown?  

89 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She got used to a stable job in Vegas that didn't require much traveling. Going from that to touring for nearly two months straight would make anyone moody. Doesn't justify her actions with some fans at all, but I can see where she's coming from. I went to a few shows in Europe. Traveling is SO draining, and I wasn't performing + meeting over 30 strangers every show. I'm sure she's fine, she just needs a break to paint in her backyard and film her ig runway shows. 

55 minutes ago, Kingnacio said:

She got used to a stable job in Vegas that didn't require much traveling. Going from that to touring for nearly two months straight would make anyone moody. Doesn't justify her actions with some fans at all, but I can see where she's coming from. I went to a few shows in Europe. Traveling is SO draining, and I wasn't performing + meeting over 30 strangers every show. I'm sure she's fine, she just needs a break to paint in her backyard and film her ig runway shows. 

Or its true that she broke up with sam

I don't think so, I think this time in Europe she let more of her true colors show  (meaning not enjoying M&Gs, being fed up with meeting fans etc)

once she'll be back to her home which I'm sure she misses a lot, she will be fine and relaxed. especially since autumn and winter come with a lot of celebrations.

More IG catwalk shows soon... 

She should have another breakdown so she can get all her problems out there and actually deal with them so she can permanently heal. She should have never come back after her last hospital visit. She should have stayed there to get treated and I don't just mean by meds if they did give her meds. I don't even know why she came back with Circus. The era sucked and Britney seemed sad and miserable. What followed wasn't any better. She needs to get proper care and treatment for whatever she's going through because none of this is normal. Not her performing, not her neediness, not her inability to take care of herself, not her personality and definitely not her tics. Her hardcore fans need to stop buying everything she puts out so she can go away and heal!

Britney went through some things in 2007 and 2008 that was related to her personal life

The media constantly says she had a breakdown but don't even know if that's what happened but folks keep running with that

They, the media, keep running these TIRED *** stories that she's on the verge of another breakdown that still has not happened years later and most likely will never happen, we do not even if one ever happened at all.

The media exxagerates things for a better story and headline

Moving along, Britney slays as always:saycheese:

3 minutes ago, Roger said:

definitely, it feels like 2007 / 2010 all over again 

79980488_britney_spears_27082018_58.jpg 

wow that woman must obviously be on the verge of a breakdown oh my god

:awkblink::awkblink::awkblink:

the fact that some of you are taking the breakdown thing seriously when she's probably moody and nervous because she's not toured for like 7 years... everyone gets nervous, everyone has bad days. If this is about the M&Gs, there have been good experiences before that Marta girl and after. There have also been bad experiences.

This very kind of gossip is I believe what hurt her back in the day, when she took these things probably too seriously. In her defence, it's hard not to because not that many people get analysed with such level of scrutiny as she does.

Archived