BreatheHeavy's Unisex Fitness Tank Top "The Brad" Is Out!

Jordan Miller

• Leader

Pop music and fitness  CHANGED. My. Life!

What's up guys?! I've spent the last 14 years of my life flexing my creative guns, dreaming, working, thriving, growing, failing... but it wasn't until the last few years – when I found a perfectly beautiful balance of fitness and music – that I truly became ME.  :qtbrit: 

Today, I'm launching a pop music-themed fitness clothing line. The first design is this BH-branded unisex tank top called "THE BRAD" :brit2016:

WHY?! I want to encourage you to be your BEST self.  :kiss:

I want people who LOVE pop music to enjoy this (and the future designs to come). If you love working out, ROCK this. If you have a passion for pop music, THIS IS FOR YOU. If working out intimidates you, or you're in a rut, GET INSPIRED to live a better life. :pumped:

Pop music and fitness are everything to me, and I hope to capture that magic in a bottle and share it with you. :ohi: 

LINK TO PURCHASE! First 20 people to purchase get a discount! (Discount code: BREATHEHEAVY)

Thank you guys for ALL the love and loyalty. SO much love back to you. - Jordan :mcwave:

Design by @Hillarywhiterabbit 

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Leader
20 hours ago, HuffingAndPuffingOnStage said:

your best design yet! don't listen to the haters

much better than the living legend one that got taken down (that everyone seemed to love)

Honestly, having to take the Living Legend merch down was a blessing. It forced me to rethink things and I'm really grateful for that. I'm fired UP to venture into workout clothes that have a pop music theme. Those two things are a big part of me and I want to share that with and inspire others :) 

On 8/13/2018 at 1:26 PM, breatheheavy said:

Pop music and fitness  CHANGED. My. Life!

What's up guys?! I've spent the last 14 years of my life flexing my creative guns, dreaming, working, thriving, growing, failing... but it wasn't until the last few years – when I found a perfectly beautiful balance of fitness and music – that I truly became ME.  :qtbrit: 

Today, I'm launching a pop music-themed fitness clothing line. The first design is this BH-branded unisex tank top called "THE BRAD" :brit2016:

WHY?! I want to encourage you to be your BEST self.  :kiss:

I want people who LOVE pop music to enjoy this (and the future designs to come). If you love working out, ROCK this. If you have a passion for pop music, THIS IS FOR YOU. If working out intimidates you, or you're in a rut, GET INSPIRED to live a better life. :pumped:

Pop music and fitness are everything to me, and I hope to capture that magic in a bottle and share it with you. :ohi: 

LINK TO PURCHASE! First 20 people to purchase get a discount! (Discount code: BREATHEHEAVY)

Thank you guys for ALL the love and loyalty. SO much love back to you. - Jordan :mcwave:

Design by @Hillarywhiterabbit 

I LOVE the design but I'm a couch potato. Is a zip up sweatshirt version coming? My coins are ready;)

Archived