9 hours ago, Abraham_agx said:

:OMGney:

7 hours ago, Marcanthony said:

The way some of you guys dig up stuff:mhmnod:

6 hours ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

That's what happens when you've been devoted since BOMT lol

5 hours ago, JKW said:

Are there more candids of that day? 

Imagine how cool it must be to look on the internet and be able to find out exactly what you were doing, where you were, what you were wearing, who you were with etc nearly every year for the past 2 decades. Maybe not so much for Britney cos she hates talking about the past but I personally would love that.

11 hours ago, STJ said:

i dont remember anything from when i was 6... some ppl have good memory :mcorangu:

I don't remember what happened two years ago in college, but I remember my first day at kindergarten or when the Stronger video premiered in Latin America and stuff like that :orangu:

I've known a lot of people with this "childhood amnesia", including most of my cousins, and I'm like, how can you not remember those things? :beynah: One of my cousins is 20 years old and sometimes I ask him like, if he remembers something he once told me from when he was in elementary school, that I DO remember like it was yesterday, and he's like "I have no memories from before I was 10 :idkney:" and I'm like "what :umomg: "

Archived