Bethlehem M&Gs are finally here......

MakeMeFweaky

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Jean-Philippe said:

i don't get why people are actually buying these meet and greet packages :cackling:

Yeah I mean it's so cool to meet her but you don't even meet her lol... it should be called a photo package. Meet & Greet implies that you say hello, introduce yourself, say something nice to her and get a pic. Most people report that they are either so rushed or they feel intimidated to say anything to her bc she's acts so weird and awkward and clearly doesn't want to be there. But by now it's the same story since FF Tour so it's their thousands of dollars they're wasting.

From a photographer and editor stand point, to me it seems from the jump their lighting set up was very dim. And because they are a flop team, they figured oh we will just edit it later....Doesn't seem like there was even a flash ..When they took the pics I bet they were super dark. When they tried to increase the exposure on the pics, that is what caused all that grainy look.

It probably took so long to receive cause once they realized they cant fix a bad picture they freaked...

8 hours ago, msidoris said:

I was part of this entire experience, and YES! All photos were edited into this TRASH!! VIP Nation is fully responsible for this and all 25 of us are devastated!

We’re currently in the process of getting a partial refund and VIP Nation is being so shady with everything. They actually believe these photos are good quality and worth 2 grand. Everyone from this meet and greet have banded together and are fighting for refunds every day. 

I’ll include the link below to the story of what happened. Sorry, I just made an account last night so I’m not too sure how to do stuff on here. I just want to get the word out how terrible this has been for all of us.

Britney M&G DESTROYED - Bethlehem, PA

no way! they dont look professional at all. you should use other M&G at other cities as examples. and for charging $65000 from 25 people, they should at least take 5 seconds to check the quality before sending people away.

i hope you guys get your partial refund, or (if britney cares) she should fly herself back to bethlehem (after her europe date ends) to retake the picture with all of u :schoolingtime:

1 hour ago, Jenamariee said:

From a photographer and editor stand point, to me it seems from the jump their lighting set up was very dim. And because they are a flop team, they figured oh we will just edit it later....Doesn't seem like there was even a flash ..When they took the pics I bet they were super dark. When they tried to increase the exposure on the pics, that is what caused all that grainy look.

It probably took so long to receive cause once they realized they cant fix a bad picture they freaked...

This is exactly what happened. All taken in the dark with no flash. They spent two weeks trying to 'brighten' them up. PURE. GARBAGE. 

I’m very sorry to hear about this. I hope fans are compensated as soon as possible. SMH. Another mess. :crying2:

Not trying to sound like jerk but IMO fans need to stop spending their hard earned money on anything Britney related. I subscribe to Apple Music monthly anyway so I’ll stream (other music including) B10 whenever it drops. I’m not buying downloads/pre-orders of B10. I’m not buying a/numerous copies of a B10 physical CD.

I have no interest in seeing Britney live. I used to but not anymore. I don’t buy her fragrances anymore. If she’s featured in a magazine I can see the pictures and read the story online for FREE. We all have bills to pay and families to support & self care as well. Personally, tbh I’m not in the financial position to IMO throw away the money I do have on “Britney Spears” knowing full well barely anything she puts out isn’t high or even adequate quality.

Even if I had the money to blow on Brit tix/m&g I’d spend it on something else or go see another artist’s show who I KNOW is capable of putting on a consistently good performance no matter what they’ve been through personally past or present. For Britney? I’m sorry to say I just will not. It’s taken a long time for me to get to feeling this way. That’s where I am though.

On a positive note I hope this never happens to fans again! You all deserve much better. 

• Content Curators
9 minutes ago, generation glory said:

I’m very sorry to hear about this. I hope fans are compensated as soon as possible. SMH. Another mess. :crying2:

Not trying to sound like jerk but IMO fans need to stop spending their hard earned money on anything Britney related. I subscribe to Apple Music monthly anyway so I’ll stream (other music including) B10 whenever it drops. I’m not buying downloads/pre-orders of B10. I’m not buying a/numerous copies of a B10 physical CD.

I have no interest in seeing Britney live. I used to but not anymore. I don’t buy her fragrances anymore. If she’s featured in a magazine I can see the pictures and read the story online for FREE. We all have bills to pay and families to support & self care as well. Personally, tbh I’m not in the financial position to IMO throw away the money I do have on “Britney Spears” knowing full well barely anything she puts out isn’t high or even adequate quality.

Even if I had the money to blow on Brit tix/m&g I’d spend it on something else or go see another artist’s show who I KNOW is capable of putting on a consistently good performance no matter what they’ve been through personally past or present. For Britney? I’m sorry to say I just will not. It’s taken a long time for me to get to feeling this way. That’s where I am though.

On a positive note I hope this never happens to fans again! You all deserve much better. 

I think there are definitely different ways of being a fan, and I can respect that you put yourself first before your idol. Tbh streaming is already a form of support nowadays. 

And I feel bad for everyone who had this experience. Though I have to say Britney’s meet and greets are worth more than a lot of other artists that do it. A lot of them were actually rushing you and not letting you speak, including Tinasha’s. Some would even only let you take a picture without saying anything.

11 hours ago, Toxicfrance said:

Omg we spent 4300$ for 2 to have these pics. It's shameful. Here my awful pics 

did they copy the SAME britney figure/photo and posted it in two different photos? cuz her hair, pose, hands, clothes etc everything look same. 

33 minutes ago, generation glory said:

:perfclap:

And no you don’t sound like a jerk. 

2 hours ago, generation glory said:

THIS

200.gif

Archived