Bethlehem M&Gs are finally here......

MakeMeFweaky

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

besides the blurriness, it isn't that bad, is it? :idkney:

it's very pixelated... (at least in comparison to other M&G in other cities). 

i would say it's worse quality than my phone's camera from 10 years ago :decisions: even my current phone camera can take better pics than this, even in poor lighting. and i hope they're using like a $1000+ camera lol...

so the girl was right in complaining.

12 minutes ago, STJ said:

i would say it's worse quality than my phone's camera from 10 years ago :decisions: even my current phone camera can take better pics than this, even in poor lighting. and i hope they're using like a $1000+ camera lol...

:mhm: I just saw the pixels on their faces once I opened the full size

5 hours ago, STJ said:

in before cappy's comment "many people loved their M&Gs so that's all that matters" :tiffeyeroll:

I was part of this entire experience, and YES! All photos were edited into this TRASH!! VIP Nation is fully responsible for this and all 25 of us are devastated!

We’re currently in the process of getting a partial refund and VIP Nation is being so shady with everything. They actually believe these photos are good quality and worth 2 grand. Everyone from this meet and greet have banded together and are fighting for refunds every day. 

I’ll include the link below to the story of what happened. Sorry, I just made an account last night so I’m not too sure how to do stuff on here. I just want to get the word out how terrible this has been for all of us.

Britney M&G DESTROYED - Bethlehem, PA

Archived