'Prerogative,' Mickey Mouse Club, "Baby One More Time" And More: Watch Britney's New ET Interview

Alex_1991

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, pablitonizer said:

yes, it was the same way https://www.breatheheavy.com/rumor-britneys-big-announcement-is-a-new-fragrance-titled-private-show/

It's not messy, it's called marketing tbh :nynod:

My mother loves her fragrances, but can't stand her music...her perfumes are not for fans only, :whitney:

how is it good marketing when you have a big announcement that you're touting at a certain time yet you release everything before it? That's not very good marketing. I love her perfumes I have 5 of them sitting on my bathroom counter. And I love her music.

I would prefer something more than just another awesome commercial. Is that so much to ask for?  Put this much work and marketing into her music and videos. That's all.

bildschirmfoto2018-07tvsbc.png 

MY GUESS: the "video shoot" IS the commercial shoot – look at the wooden walls from the male tape, it looks like it's the same location 

Also, hair and make up look nearly identical from the onset pic and the teaser: 
bildschirmfoto2018-07r3sk9.png

I'm not getting my hopes up anymore. no new music. 

1 hour ago, ITZFFGL said:

Because people online are not the people who watch ET

ET airs at the same time every day so it’s still considered a “premiere” and the first time the audience will know they can go out and get it 

Not for nothing, but who is not on the internet anymore? :decisions:My mother is 71 and she's on social media and Twitter Facebook etc. just sayin.

To me it makes it anti-climactic.

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, celebcity88 said:

bildschirmfoto2018-07tvsbc.png 

MY GUESS: the "video shoot" IS the commercial shoot – look at the wooden walls from the male tape, it looks like it's the same location 

Also, hair and make up look nearly identical from the onset pic and the teaser: 
bildschirmfoto2018-07r3sk9.png

I'm not getting my hopes up anymore. no new music. 

I mean I’m not trying to say you’re wrong and it mostly it but that’s such a waste of money to film in a beautiful lavish mansion only to just use arty close ups and cover it with tv screens l, they could’ve easily done the same shoot in a studio, unless there’s more scenes and we actually get to see more of the mansion.

3 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

I mean I’m not trying to say you’re wrong and it mostly it but that’s such a waste of money to film in a beautiful lavish mansion only to just use arty close ups and cover it with tv screens l, they could’ve easily done the same shoot in a studio, unless there’s more scenes and we actually get to see more of the mansion.

Not a waste of money when she earns more through her fragrances than she does through her music tbh

Guys do not get your hopes up

Also if she is releasing a new song, you know you'll be mad 'cause she'll be touring and not promoting so let's just wait for the right time

• Super Mods
2 minutes ago, Rico. said:

Not a waste of money when she earns more through her fragrances than she does through her music tbh

Guys do not get your hopes up

Also if she is releasing a new song, you know you'll be mad 'cause she'll be touring and not promoting so let's just wait for the right time

I’m always the one that doesn’t give a **** if she does promo or not as long as she releases good material, I mean the only meltdown I had for the Glory era was that god awful make me video.

Archived