'Prerogative,' Mickey Mouse Club, "Baby One More Time" And More: Watch Britney's New ET Interview

Alex_1991

What time will the ET interview air?

Today Britney should make a "huge announcement"... what do you think?

I still have a glimpse of hope that's going to be about new music :jlostare:  because it's too soon for her to announce the new residency.

But we already know she's going to announce "the new unisex perfume Prerogative" we already know about :tiffanycries:

UPDATE:

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, naturalplayboy said:

I hope she announces she’s cutting the walk it like I talk it dance break. I’m so embarassed at the number of people sending it to me because they know im such a big fan.

same happened to me, twice :britdrown: 

7 minutes ago, naturalplayboy said:

I hope she announces she’s cutting the walk it like I talk it dance break. I’m so embarassed at the number of people sending it to me because they know invoices a big fan.

Same thing happened to me three times, I feel so embarrassed :tiffanycries:

Since “the comeback” there has been pretty much nothing that we haven’t known about before it gets “officially” announced.

The fact she’s releasing a unisex perfume was uncovered last week. That’ll be the “big announcement”. Or they’ll announce the new residency, which we already know about, with tickets to start selling soon.

It’s pretty fitting that the residency is Britney: One More Time, not only because she’s in Vegas again, but as it’s also 20 years since the album was released in January next year. I bet the new residency will be all we’re getting as far as celebrating 20 years.

The only inkling we had about new music was the fact that she was on set shooting something. It’s pretty clear that it was for the perfume commercial. It could be the Pitbull colab, but I’m not getting my hopes up.

I want to be proven wrong sooooo badly. But I’ve learnt to not get my hopes up so I’m not disappointed when it turns out to be nothing.  :tiffanycries:

Archived