'Prerogative,' Mickey Mouse Club, "Baby One More Time" And More: Watch Britney's New ET Interview

Alex_1991

Just now, Bxnes said:

Lets wait and see - not long now :) 

ok cool. and also I'm really embarrassed about this but I'm new here and so how do you post little gifs like that? every time I try (to fly) they keep coming up really big or just not coming up at all. sorry I'm a noob HELP

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, fintan said:

ok cool. and also I'm really embarrassed about this but I'm new here and so how do you post little gifs like that? every time I try (to fly) they keep coming up really big or just not coming up at all. sorry I'm a noob HELP

Are you on a computer or mobile?

Its similar on both:

• Just click the little smiley face icon
  • Then click the gif you want and yeh there we are

They can be a bit buggy sometimes so yeh :sendinglove:

1 hour ago, fintan said:

Well ET is kinda big and they wouldn't hype up an announcement beforehand just for a fragrance.

I think they would. They work with the artist and their management teams to find out what they want to talk about/announce and I'm sure the tour and fragrance were the reasons she was on there. It's not the best promo in the world but it's promo. If it was something bigger, I think they would be teasing it a little more.

6 hours ago, Poe Dameron said:

New perfume with new advert.

that is all. The advert will be amazing but the promo poster will be photoshopped to death and she will not look like herself :truthtea:

"buy my new perfume Prerogative, because it's for all our prerogatives"

article-0-0B9B11A200000578-242_306x423.j

She is beautiful and all that in the teaser but I still don't get why she and her team have to make such a huge thing about a perfume... Britney, I love you, with all the ups and downs, but you are a singer !!! A Big announcement should be about your music... not your way of making easy money. Please !!!!!!

2 hours ago, YouFoundAmy said:

it's just so strange to me that the big announcement is the perfume at 7 but they basically released the entire commercial already along with the product which is been on sale for days.

So how is it a big announcement anymore?

Because people online are not the people who watch ET

ET airs at the same time every day so it’s still considered a “premiere” and the first time the audience will know they can go out and get it 

29 minutes ago, Gambler said:

I don't get how a 'big announcement' can be a fragance release but we are talking about Britney Jean Spears World .... :sofedup:

We still don'tknow what she filmed in that mansion with the two dancers 

Archived