The Official Britney Spears 'Piece Of Me' Tour Thread - July 13

PokemonSpears

4 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

This isn’t true though. Box scores when Pom was going on had Britney at #1 with 15 shows, while Gaga had one show and was pulling in almost the same. 

We'll have to wait for this week's boxscore but I'm sure she'll make at least 2 million $. Her tickets are really expensive:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/tamarherman/2018/06/12/bts-love-yourself-tickets-are-most-expensive-in-stateside-secondary-market-for-summer-18/amp/

Edit: 2million $ with the first 2 shows only

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, porcelaindoll said:

UGHHHHHHH.

BBY GURL, we all know you have a kick *** body but for ***** sakes can we get SOME real costumes???!?

Like some of the body suits are great, but **** man, 95% of these are just garbage.

They´re letting her do whatever the hell she wants with this show :nochillbrit:

4 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

We'll have to wait for this week's boxscore but I'm sure she'll make at least 2 million $. Her tickets are really expensive:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/tamarherman/2018/06/12/bts-love-yourself-tickets-are-most-expensive-in-stateside-secondary-market-for-summer-18/amp/

Edit: 2million $ with the first 2 shows only

Yeah and I doubt most ppl besides big fans will continue to pay that after they see the quality. 

She could , Taylor is doing it right now but the seats spaces between sections in some dates are tricky , a looot of space.   You can check for yourself.. With a really pop bangers as singles and with a great show, britney can do it...and btw tel aviv date was huge 55.000! thats even more than this video im sure.  So....some specific dates yes...a complete stadium tour , not yet sadly.

2 hours ago, Ringleader34 said:

Depends on the pricing.  Also, she’d need to current hit single....something as big as Toxic.  Also, she’d need to show she was worth going to see by doing more tv appearances.

So, basically... no?  Because none of that is going to happen.

5 hours ago, I Always Sing Live said:

eh, her dancing just isn't there anymore.. it's garbage.. I still have hope for her but this is pretty sad.. :jlostare: her **** looked nice in "Slumber Party" though.. :yesplease:

at least I still got Sarah to look at.. :janet: 

It’s so baffling that she just can’t dance anymore. Like ppl will say she’s bored or whatever, but being bored doesn’t make u lose rhythm. If anything you’ll just look uninterested not like you never danced a day in your life

2 minutes ago, DirtyMind said:

So, basically... no?  Because none of that is going to happen.

That’s up to her.  If she wants it she can have it.  Britney has access to the best of the best.  My guess is she enjoys what she has and has no intention of being the biggest pop star in the world anymore.  

Just now, DoSomething954 said:

It’s so baffling that she just can’t dance anymore. Like ppl will say she’s bored or whatever, but being bored doesn’t make u lose rhythm. If anything you’ll just look uninterested not like you never danced a day in your life

I feel like being her so nervous / socially anxious prevents her from having rhythm and makes her really rigid. Along with not being into her performances as much. 

4 minutes ago, Martini said:

I feel like being her so nervous / socially anxious prevents her from having rhythm and makes her really rigid. Along with not being into her performances as much. 

Hmm never thought of it that way but I can see that. Especially since she seems so tense in large settings (red carpets, award shows, etc). 

but I always wonder why they didn’t change how she performed. Like okay Britney has a lot of anxiety, why not do more unplugged type of performances? Small settings just her and a couple dancers and maybe a live band? And make them super exclusive. it just seems as Britney the person changed her team or whoever still wanted her to be the same performer when one affects the other. 

50 minutes ago, Ringleader34 said:

Which I don’t get....it’s Britney’s success, not ours.  It’s like when people get upset that their favorite artist didn’t make X amount of dollars to be on some high earner list....as if they are broke.

It’s stan wars. I think it goes more with stanning for the best, so even though those numbers don’t  directly affect a person, they can have the bragging rights that their fave achieved a certain something.

but like britney obviously doesn’t care about the numbers so we shouldn’t really either.

3 hours ago, GodneyLush said:

So I attended the show in DC last night. Britney looked flawless and was serving attitude all night. I think the reason why so many people are upset with the tour is because it’s on such a small scale compared to Vegas. The Vegas stage had the runway and the size to hold more props. The crowd seemed to enjoy the show a lot and I thought for being so scaled down that she did great. My expectations were higher because of how amazing she had been doing in Vegas, but the size of the stage limits her a bit. That doesn’t mean she didn’t kill it though! The only thing that drove me insane is she played with her hair the WHOLE time. It made me laugh laugh after awhile though. Her body is snatched. Her makeup looked great. The costumes sparkle 20x more in person than on video. Also the merch was so cute! I got a denim book back that has patches and pins all over it that I’m dying over. Overall it was such a surreal and amazing experience. At the end of the day we have to remember that Britney isn’t 19 anymore. Her days of performing jaw dropping choreo aren’t here anymore. BUT...this doesn’t mean we can’t support our girl. I paid a lot of money for my tickets and I was more than satisfied and so hyped. I hope the public realizes that this is a smaller scale of the Vegas show and I pray Britney can give us at least one more large scale tour with all of the bells and whistles. 

Also, her attitude was so cute. Britishney came out when she was talking to the Freakshow guy and I about DIED! 

Thank you so much for your review. I think you are totally right and it's nice to read someone who understands Britney is not 19 anymore. Her style changes. I am seeing her in Paris and I just can't wait :) 

1 hour ago, Ringleader34 said:

Stadium shows can really suck!

i think they can but it depends on the artist and your seat. I saw Beyoncé’s formation tour from a high level seat and didn’t really enjoy it because she looked like an ant. I saw lady Gaga’s Joanne tour from a mid level seat and it was one of my favorite concert experiences because she made it so intimate. I like how she spoke to the audience and told stories.

I don’t think britney would do well with a stadium because it’s just going through the motions. If you have bad seats you’ll be watching the screen. there needs to be some kind of connection with the audience and Britney doesn’t really deliver that.

Archived