It's Official: Britney Has A New UNISEX Fragrance Titled "Prerogative"

Mick

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, RobRocks said:

I really can't at people giving smells a gender. :cackling:

If you like it, wear it. It's that easy.

smells don't have a gender, but the mix of the fragrances are made to target mainly a specific group of people who have the same interests

5 hours ago, Jean-Philippe said:

I got it today and I regret it so bad 

it smells exactly like Fantasy 

I can’t tell which is which

very feminine 

I wanted something like One from Calvin Klein 

That's what I was expecting.  I wish I could agree with those that say: "It starts off smelling sweet but once settles starts smelling more masculine."  It doesn't.  I've worn this fragrance for the past 3 days and it smells like a sweet, fruity perfume throughout the entire day.  

• Super Mods
8 hours ago, strunkbrandon said:

I bought it and to me, at first it smells a little more feminine, its super sweet at the beginning but then when it starts to dry it smells more masculine, you can smell the amber wood.. it smells expensive tbh. I can’t wait to get the 3.3oz! Also to every one saying they don’t wanna smell like a woman.... lol at stereotypes. 

Wow thank you! This gives me hope. It’s been frustrating with everyone giving vague one worded reviews. For me it’s not about not wanting to smell like a woman but not wanting to smell like a dessert. 

4 hours ago, Anitta Elusive Chanteuse said:

update us :yasqueen:

So I ordered the 1 oz. bottle of Prerogative yesterday for pick up at Walmart (lucky cuz there were only 2 left in stock at any store within 20 miles of where I live). I picked it up today along with the 8 oz. body mist. The packaging itself is pretty much exactly what pictures indicate. The bottle itself though is actually super unique looking and it has almost a matte metallic look to it around the sides with a tinted glass in front and back. Honestly looks pretty cool! Prob my favorite looking britney fragrance besides Believe. 

The Fragrance itself: immediately upon spraying It on my skin, I could smell the vanilla/coffee scent similar to Private Show, but not as sweet if that makes sense. I was not at all thinking it was “too feminine or sweet” like how I feel with Fantasy when I’ve sprayed it. After about 10 minutes, I started to get the smell of a more musky/woods base and honestly it mixed so well with the coffee/vanilla scent. It calms down after 20 minutes and it smelt PERFECT. My co-workers (a straight guy and straight girl) told me I smelt good once I got back to work too which made me a lot more comfortable about wearing it in public. I was honestly very impressed with how subtle it settles on the skin, and it is honestly a great scent for both men and women. It is almost a tamer Private Show with a bit of a woodsy/darker after smell. LOVE. So glad I purchased it and I can’t wait to order a larger sized bottle. The Body Mist on the other hand smelled too chemical-ly, and never really settled like the fragrance does. I recommend the fragrance to anyone, and not really the mist. Hope that helps for any of you who are on the fence! For all of you that keep assuming it smells "fruity" or "like flowers" it does not smell like either of those things. 

Also it is now now officially available for Pre-Order (all sizes) on amazon! Release Date is August 13th so that should be when it becomes available everywhere.

On 7/17/2018 at 8:51 PM, strunkbrandon said:

To me, at first it smells a little more feminine, its super sweet at the beginning but then when it starts to dry it smells more masculine, you can smell the amber wood.. it smells expensive tbh.

I was gonna saw this. I can see a guy wearing it. Do I think a lot of men will buy it with the packaging... I don’t but the smell could be wore by both. 

32 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

I was gonna saw this. I can see a guy wearing it. Do I think a lot of men will buy it with the packaging... I don’t but the smell could be wore by both. 

Who cares when you can just order it off Amazon? You don’t even have to go into a store to buy it. The smell is great honestly a great balance of scents that dry perfectly. Not fruity or flowery at all. 

2 minutes ago, (You Drive Chris) Crazy said:

Who cares when you can just order it off Amazon? You don’t even have to go into a store to buy it. The smell is great honestly a great balance of scents that dry perfectly. Not fruity or flowery at all. 

I still can’t imagine someone keeping it around but I deff don’t think it’s a big deal. 

I personally prefer Radiance and Curious but Prerogative is pretty good. I think even PS would be fine for a guy. I mean why not. 

Archived