It's Official: Britney Has A New UNISEX Fragrance Titled "Prerogative"

Mick

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

Idk, the bottle and package look too feminine and most reviews say it's too sweet but you're right, anyone can wear whatever they want  :mhm:

That’s the very thing she (and so many other people) are trying to break. Stereotypes and saying things are “too feminine” or “too masculine”. That is what’s so good about having her release this, it’s taking down those boxes and assumptions. 

12 hours ago, indyRS said:

Well, I mean just go to Kohl's to smell it.

Then buy it somewhere else.

I only buy cologne that I get to smell first hand

There is a body spray which is easy to open and spray. Also most perfumes have the scratch and sniff sticker. 

I haven’t heard anyone say they have seen it at kohls.

It looks like only the 1oz & mist spray are available right now....I wish the 3.3oz was available because I would order it in a heartbeat!

I love the bottle, and the promotional photos/videos are amazing in quality of production.

I want this fragrance to be successful because maybe it will lead to a men’s cologne and more effort into projects like this. 

I smelled it and I've got to say that I was surprised. It does NOT smell like a man, whatsoever.

It's a nice scent, but I'm not getting a hard on for a boy who smells like he's wearing Fantasy. 

Spoiler

Just kidding; I would 8==== :queenflopga:

Archived