It's Official: Britney Has A New UNISEX Fragrance Titled "Prerogative"

Mick

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, (You Drive Chris) Crazy said:

everyone's skin reacts to perfume and cologne differently. a fragrance could smell completely different on one person's skin vs. another so just don't let initial opinions discourage you all from trying the product. The fragrance also smells sweet at first for me, and within about 15 minutes it settles and it actually smells perfect for me. a bit vanilla scented but a bit citrus as well? It smells so much better after letting it sit on my skin though for that time. 

this

2 hours ago, Captain Marvel said:

"Prerogative" is the Britney Jean of her fragrances, it's marketed as unisex but totally isn't.  Most unisex scents are clean & fresh scents, this one is really sweet & fruity.  Oh well, like that Myah debut album, she got my money.  

giphy.gif

The clean and fresh scent was done before with Believe. Next caller.

I have a feeling Walmart was not supposed to put it on shelves yet because no other major retailer has it listed anywhere yet. The fans who got their hands on it I think we’re lucky and they got it prematurely, hence why the ET article says it will be for sale starting in August and we have yet to see the full ad, today seems to be just the initial announcement to inform us and the GP before it hits shelves 

Archived