It's Official: Britney Has A New UNISEX Fragrance Titled "Prerogative"

Mick

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't smelled it yet but I bet you could mix it with a nice men's scent from Bath and Bodyworks or something and make it smell nice... I know my mother got some sort of unisex scent once and it smelled GOOD but not SUPER MANLY and I mixed it with a cheap cologne from Bath and Bodyworks and I used to get compliments on it a lot.  My mom gave it to me because she said it smelled like men's cologne but I think it just smelled "clean"... nothing floral or anything

3 minutes ago, ZoneGirl said:

Ugh so it not only borrows it's bottle design heavily from Fantasy but it even smells like it? Wow

If someone blind folded me and said they sprayed Fantasy on me I wouldn't be able to tell the difference, tbh. 

I think a lot of exhalers (who are primarily men) are forgetting that it’s a UNISEX fragrance. It’s not supposed to smell like men. But everyone gives off a different scent even when they wear perfume/cologne, so it may work for some. :) 

I'm shook, and just finding out about this, (and seeing the all nite dance video)

confirms my theory, Britney only brings it, when she's video taped (All performances were televised back then, one time shot) she still can f**king dance.

This New Fragrance, I thought it was a fake private show photo shop job, similar theme/costume.

Also I'm sure Randee's *** shot this, she must have heard our cries ( screams) about all the light....so they went dark...hmmmm....still has Basic Randee written all over it.

I like this though, I stopped wearing artificial fragrances long ago, and have never bought, or smelled a perfume, so this will be interesting, just to have.

21 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

I haven't smelled it yet but I bet you could mix it with a nice men's scent from Bath and Bodyworks or something and make it smell nice... I know my mother got some sort of unisex scent once and it smelled GOOD but not SUPER MANLY and I mixed it with a cheap cologne from Bath and Bodyworks and I used to get compliments on it a lot.  My mom gave it to me because she said it smelled like men's cologne but I think it just smelled "clean"... nothing floral or anything

Bath and Body works has cologne?! Yeah, mixing it with my Versace Eros would probably work out well. But I don't want to have to mix something just to make it work, you know? I was hoping for a scent like Ralph Lauren's Hot, which is a very spicy, **** scent. It's not even marketed as unisex, but I wore it all the time before they discontinued it. :tiffanycries:

6 minutes ago, Kisle said:

I think a lot of exhalers (who are primarily men) are forgetting that it’s a UNISEX fragrance. It’s not supposed to smell like men. But everyone gives off a different scent even when they wear perfume/cologne, so it may work for some. :) 

Have you smelled it yet?  Honestly, I wasn't expecting it to smell straight up like a dude, but it smells almost exactly like Fantasy. There aren't any detectable notes that could pass as anything other than a woman's perfume. Seriously. 

6 minutes ago, COCKy said:

Bath and Body works has cologne?! Yeah, mixing it with my Versace Eros would probably work out well. But I don't want to have to mix something just to make it work, you know? I was hoping for a scent like Ralph Lauren's Hot, which is a very spicy, **** scent. It's not even marketed as unisex, but I wore it all the time before they discontinued it. :tiffanycries:

Yeah, they have a little men's corner in the Bath and Bodyworks store lol I used to work in the mall so I knew the store well and I still go there for airfresheners from time to time

5 minutes ago, COCKy said:

Have you smelled it yet?  Honestly, I wasn't expecting it to smell straight up like a dude, but it smells almost exactly like Fantasy. There aren't any detectable notes that could pass as anything other than a woman's perfume. Seriously. 

No, I haven’t... but smelling it from the bottle and on someone’s skin is always different. I’m willing to test it out though ;)  

Archived