Realistic Next 5 Years For Britney

ItsBritneyB*tch

What Is Your Guys Realistic Scenario For Britney's Next 5 Years Of Her Career? Do You Want Her To Return To Vegas(Which Is Pretty Likely)?:prettyney: Return To The Top Of The Charts? :awyeah:Take A More Mature Route With Her Music? :bpo:Stop Making Music And Start A Successful Salad Dressing Company?:fu: What Are Your Guys Thoughts?

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My inner me believes that she doesn't want to do this anymore since a long time ago, so i really want her to stop music if this is what she wants to and live her mom life to the limit and be happy

The other side of the story is that she has commitment with her label and must then release more albums so until the contract is done, she will be releasing music and half assing their promotion which i'm quiet ok with .... I will be missing her after she releases her last album in 5 years or so :decisions:

Rest of 2018-Tour,new single,new album late October

2019-POM,maybe VMA performance,marriage, greatest hits album ,single off of GH album

2020-third kid(if it doesn't happen by then it will never happen)

2021-last album with 20 songs 3 singles,goodbye world tour, retirement from music

2022-branching out to do other things(I could see her teaching dance classes that cost up to $300 for hair flips) 

1 minute ago, Spongbob said:

2021-last album with 20 songs 3 singles,goodbye world tour, retirement from music

Honestly I kinda see her being like Madonna. I doubt she'll retire anytime soon, not as long as POM exists:shameless:
In all seriousness, I really don't think she'll retire soon. Stop performing? Possibly, but I don't think she'll stop making music anytime soon

2018: Finish off her European tour, take a break

2019: new single, followed by B10 with a total of 3 singles and video's, and plan new residency at ceasar's palace.

2020- 2022: greatest hits residency at ceasar's palace, with greatest hits album and a few stand alone singles and collabs mid 2021. Being involved in the Broadway show about her life and music.

After 2022: Britney gets her own sit-com (where she's herself but not famous and in a regular day tot day job like being a teacher or a doctor or maybe a lawyer). 

1 hour ago, MissKnee said:

Honestly I kinda see her being like Madonna. I doubt she'll retire anytime soon, not as long as POM exists:shameless:
In all seriousness, I really don't think she'll retire soon. Stop performing? Possibly, but I don't think she'll stop making music anytime soon

I feel she would just start writing music for other artists rather then keep making her own

Now that I think of it what is going to happen to exhale when Britney retires 

• 2019 - B10 with a couple of singles and 1.5 videoclips, as usual. New Residency in Vegas
  • 2020 - 2nd year of the Vegas Residency
  • 2021 - 3rd year of the Vegas Residency
  • 2022 - stand-alone single or featured on another artist's track, 4th year of Residency
  • 2023 - mini tour for the new Residency

It's scary to think we're gonna be in the new 20's already  :idkney:

Realistically? 

2018 - Pom tour (obvious), Pitbull single, new perfume

2019 - new Vegas show for end of year with b10 (two singles/no promo) I think Vegas will do bad this time

2020 - Vegas by contract and either she retires or tries because they don’t offer her more years. So... 

In five years I see Britney:

Releases an number 1 album, that will give 3 number one singles, and 2 top 20 singles.

Winning 2 Grammys for Female Pop Vocal and Album of the Year

Release a film and win a Golden Globe for Best Actress and win an Academy Award for Best Actress.

She will perform at VMAs two more times and win 5 VMAs within the next 5 years

She'll release 30 new fragrances .

Archived