Songs she will never perform and songs she will never not perform.

3 minutes ago, tsss said:

I think she will never perform Perfume

This actually just popped into my head. I think she will on this tour but if B10 has ballads on it she'll definitely drop Perfume

it saddens me as well that I think she'll never perform Man On The Moon and I love that song :wontcry:

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, jonloch1 said:

This actually just popped into my head. I think she will on this tour but if B10 has ballads on it she'll definitely drop Perfume

it saddens me as well that I think she'll never perform Man On The Moon and I love that song :wontcry:

In my dreams it's performed in stadiums across the world on her Glorious Revolution tour 

1 hour ago, Kartofelek said:

Would love to see her perform

Can't Make You Love Moi

Don't Go Knockin On Moi Door

Lonely

Bombastic Love

she has such a strong back catalogue, yet sticks to songs like Boys which weren't even that big on the charts...

Boys is one of her top 10 best songs:bichpls:

It will be performed until Britney retires

Will never perform

Sometimes, it's a shame cuz i became a hardcore fan when this song and video were released.

Will always perform:
BOMT

Slave... when this was released, i was addicted, now not so much. :verycool:

Oops, Everytime and Circus were already not performed at some point. (Such a sacrilege that she stopped performing Oops :crying1: )

I think the songs she will never stop performing are:

• Boys
  • Toxic
  • I'm a Slave 4 U
  • Work *****

In second place:

• BOMT - like, I think she will never stop performing it, but at some point she'll reduce it to a medley or something like she did during the FFT, even just as an interlude.
  • Womanizer - I think, and I hope she stops performing it at least for one tour, or change it up a bit
  • POM - I think she'll get tired of it at some point too
  • TTWE - same as POM

As for the songs she will never perform again, it's difficult to say. I would've never imagined her performing Lucky or ILRN after so many years. Break the Ice got its first performance 6 years after it was released, so, who knows. I think it's mostly the album tracks she never performed back in the day the ones that will never get a performance, like I Will Still Love You, Can't Make You Love Me, etc (which is like 90% of her discography :tear:)

I don’t think there is a song she’ll “NEVER” perform, after all, on FFT she put Lace and Leather and on POM, Freakshow and Alien.

But I think it’s hard to see her performing non singles from the first 3 albums, and songs like Sometimes or INAGNYAW.

She’ll always perform BOMT, even if it’s on a medley. And probably Toxic. I can see TTWE being performed a lot, it’s a great ending song. And Work ***** too, I think we’ll see it a lot (it’s the only good song from BJ lol)

Archived