If pitbull release the song before/during the tour

bboy

Will he play the song during the tour?

I mean, when DJs are the opening act, they don't have right to play the songs of the main artist. And I don't think pitbull could neither.

IMO, if the song is release by this time, it will be included in the Britner setlist with appearance of Pitbull on stage.

Thoughts?

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, MmmDani said:

Why would he play the song when Brit’s there to perform it with him?

Isn’t that the only reason he’s there?

And isn’t he prodominantley rapper, so he won’t just play some he’ll perform

By play I meant perform.

Why would he perform it? Because it's his song. Not Britney's.

And tbh I don't want this feature to replace some of Britneys classic in the setlist.

22 hours ago, bboy said:

By play I meant perform.

Why would he perform it? Because it's his song. Not Britney's.

And tbh I don't want this feature to replace some of Britneys classic in the setlist.

Britney wouldn’t join the opening act on stage before she comes on, that’d ruin the hype

1 hour ago, BritneysBitch82 said:

You don't want Britney to perform something new? Youd rather see more or less the same setlist since 2013?

Sis I'm waiting for Apple Pie live. :yasqueen:

I mean, I don't want a feature to replace a classic. I would prefer some glory songs or some never performed like my prerogative at this point. Or pitbull song could be included in a medley with S&M and S&S that would be cool

12 hours ago, LBoggie said:

Hopefully it's a song that she has a big part in, considering she's a featured artist. She can probably add a "feature" medley section (S&S, PG, and the new song with Pitbull). 

Hopefully she sings the chorus, unlike Hey Ma, but I'm waiting for the worst: just a small second verse and a little bit on the bridge towards the end.

3 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

How did we end up in a situation where Pitbull has become our only hope of having new Britney music? :wontcry: Is there any point lower than that?

I don't like this timeline, can we change it? :wontcry:

Lol it's not as if thats all we will ever get from her. Its just the next thing. For all we know there could be more after or even before. 

Archived