VXZ - Suggest a Song Title!

jamaphone

UPDATE: I drove home to New Orleans for my grandmother's funeral this week. I now plan to post the full song lyrics and poll results on Thursday, 7/19. Thanks for the title suggestions- they've been very inspiring so far!

------------------

ORIGINAL POST:

Britney doesn't have any official songs that begin with V, X, or Z... I want YOU to suggest 3 titles for Britney songs starting with V, X, and Z*

Over the next week, I'll search this thread for inspiration. The following week, I'll WERK to write lyrics for 3 songs based on Exhale's suggestions. 

You can use articles A / An / The to begin your titles. X titles can drop a letter so they start with x... "Xample." Get creative with it!

*Note: I can't promise writing credit if your title is chosen. Please only participate if you're okay with me using your suggestion as the basis for a full song. Though I'd love to officially write for/with Britney, this is just for fun at the moment. So have fun with it!

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Stannedforever said:

V = Valentine, song about her finding out her man is cheating on her on valentines day :crying4:

X = X (marks the spot), summer jam with carribbean style beat and pirate themed video and lyrics:myjam:

Z = Zipper, kinky song about s&m and latex fetishes :jackk:

Omg I love these :yesplease:

On 6/19/2018 at 12:14 AM, Stannedforever said:

V = Valentine, song about her finding out her man is cheating on her on valentines day :crying4:

X = X (marks the spot), summer jam with carribbean style beat and pirate themed video and lyrics:myjam:

Z = Zipper, kinky song about s&m and latex fetishes :jackk:

10s across the board!!!

:OMGney::unreal::omgreallyney:

I've just begun writing lyrics based on some of your suggestions. I'll keep working until I've completed (at least) 3 of them in full! 

There's still time for you to submit titles for songs you'd like to hear Britney sing... Y'all have offered some wonderful options so far!

9 hours ago, Avatar said:

Oh at not getting writing credit. :beysip:

Just saying I can't promise a 50-50 credit unless it's a co-write. I'm not entirely sure how the split would work out if I write a song based on someone's suggestion. But that's an issue I'd happily address if someone wants to record the resulting song!

Archived