According to Forbes the POM tour is.......

Spongbob

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Snesh! said:

Guys... Those kind of news are NEVER great news :mhmnod:

POM being successful means more POM, more Vegas, more boredom, more of the same **** all over the years :jlostare:

Isn't it confirmed she'll be doing a whole new show for her next resistance

12 hours ago, Snesh! said:

Guys... Those kind of news are NEVER great news :mhmnod:

POM being successful means more POM, more Vegas, more boredom, more of the same **** all over the years :jlostare:

Let's be real, we all knew she wasn't really leaving Vegas. We've been preparing everyone here for, what, a year? :yaknow:

1 hour ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

highest-cost and highest selling is something totally different tho. Misleading tweet..

Took a while to find someone say this. I mean, do people even read what's written in the article. It literally says that her tickets are 2nd most expensive, it never mentions that it's 2nd best selling. Totally different things.

45 minutes ago, monti50 said:

She was awfully robotic and stiff during the circus tour,  she is performing much better now so really no comparing the circus Britney to current Britney. 

You tried it! She made have dance less, but nothing was robotic about Britney after the first leg of that tour, I wish Britney would get back to at least the circus level performer where she had rhythm, swag, and those **** facial expression that she was known for all of which she is missing today

Archived