According to Forbes the POM tour is.......

Spongbob

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Mr_Steven_Spears said:

And people say she can’t sell tickets :staysalty:

POM might have gone on for a long time but it’s actually done wonders for her career imo. She changed the game in Vegas and now every artist wants a residency, she’s still popular, and she is still selling out shows across the world with a 4year+ show :staysalty:

Why can't her albums sell like this 

9 minutes ago, Spongbob said:

Why can't her albums sell like this 

I think she’s slowly becoming a concert/tour artist rather than an album artist. She’s reaching a point where people watch Britney for her old hits and care less abour whether or not she’s releasing new music :unbothered:

1 minute ago, s0dap0p said:

I think she’s slowly becoming a concert/tour artist rather than an album artist. She’s reaching a point where people watch Britney for her old hits and care less abour whether or not she’s releasing new music :unbothered:

She’s becoming madonna. If she only had the same production for her tour...

I'm not shocked that her tickets are selling. She's performing in like 5 cities and they're tiny venues. But in my honest opinion this show is not worth the high ticket prices. I didn't pay that much to see some of her best tours (DWAD and Circus) and they were worth more than POM.

17 minutes ago, s0dap0p said:

Yeah it happens in almost everyone's career. Madonna and Janet Jackson are great examples. Everyone knows them for putting on amazing shows but they haven't had hits in like a decade.

2 minutes ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

I'm not shocked that her tickets are selling. She's performing in like 5 cities and they're tiny venues. But in my honest opinion this show is not worth the high ticket prices. I didn't pay that much to see some of her best tours (DWAD and Circus) and they were worth more than POM.

In my opinion POM is worth more then circus

Archived