According to Forbes the POM tour is.......

Spongbob

1 hour ago, marrecarney said:

Took a while to find someone say this. I mean, do people even read what's written in the article. It literally says that her tickets are 2nd most expensive, it never mentions that it's 2nd best selling. Totally different things.

WELL THANK U?! I thought I was the only one who saw this lmao

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, marrecarney said:

Took a while to find someone say this. I mean, do people even read what's written in the article. It literally says that her tickets are 2nd most expensive, it never mentions that it's 2nd best selling. Totally different things.

Well, after reading the whole article it does seem they are just talking about which act has the most expensive tickets. To our defense lol they did use the term "best selling".

According to secondary no-fee ticket marketplace TickPick, the average ticket to BTS’ tour sold on its site costs $478.98. For comparison, the next-bestselling tickets, for Britney Spears’ Pieces of Me tour, averaged $352.92 per ticket, about 26% less. The next most-expensive tickets were to see legacy acts like Pearl Jam ($318.36 average ticket cost), Elton John ($286.17), Andrea Bocelli ($279.01), The Eagles ($259.98) and U2 ($205.20).

That kinda implies that BTS not only has the most expensive tickets, but despite that is also the best selling act, and then Britney is the next-bestselling. But upon reading the whole thing it seems they're using bestselling and most expensive as interchangeable terms, like, it's the best selling, because it sells at a higher price?

Anyway, the fact that Britney's tickets are the most expensive for a solo artist this year, has to mean something. Maybe at the end it won't be the highest grossing tour, because for that we have to count the number of tickets sold per show, but it definitely shows she's still not considered at hasbeen, despite not having a huge hit in the past years, if she's able to sell tickets more expensive than the other "legacy acts" that they mention, or the current popstars they mention later in the article like Bruno Mars or Taylor Swift.

On 6/14/2018 at 1:02 AM, PokemonSpears said:

even more if we all agree she isn't precisely at the top of her game right now :receipts2: Imagine if she actually reached her second prime... 

Honestly I can definitely see it coming at some point. Maybe when she’s 40ish like J Lo did with On The Floor and Madonna did with Ray of Light. 

Archived