Rumor: Britney and Justin are working together.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

I didn't undertand ****...what is the article about? :orangu:

I think they were sued for the patent dispute over panoramic video displays used in past concerts. and like they had to pay a fee for that,. For what I understand, usually in this kind of disputes, each side pays for their own attorney fees (whatever that is) but sometimes the losing side (Britney, Justin, plus apparently other popstars) have to pay the attorney fees of the winning side.

Britney and Justin's side calculate an estimate of  $196,854 but they say they have to pay  $428,000 or more . So they asked them to reconsider the amount, trying to come to an agreement, but the winning side ended up increasing the fee by $4000. 

Then there was a little bit of drama:

“If you look at the re-exam, it’s got papers this high,” said Langsam, who represents the pop stars.

“But we can’t give you hours for re-exam,” Judge Kathleen O’Malley replied.

“That’s not part of the litigation,” Judge Richard Linn explained. “That’s a separate legal proceeding.”

I imagined this part as if Wendy Williams was telling us the story :gimmemoar:

I really don't understand that much though lol like how are they supposedly changing the laws with this. 

Archived